The Gate-keeper (for chiller and jm)

We have almost been going a year now:lol: ..feels like 10. Im gonna search for "Crow Trainers" in Toronto..there has to be somebody I can pay:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

:lmao: ......... The alternative is to buy a parrot and paint in black:lmao:

Thanks loads for the comments guys...... i did suffer a bit to get these....found a HUGE cemetery near work and was only suppose to be there in my lunch break but ended up spending 2 & 1/2 hours there! .....its like disneyland for the dead.....you need more than a day to cover it all :D, but my hands nearly froze off.

But seriously, i dont think i'v got the ultimate shot yet.....im thinking intro to 6 feet under...... like perfect (raymond like) focus.....being able to see claws, plumage....on a cross...perfectly lit...... the challenge continues......;)

Archangel said:
:lmao: ......... The alternative is to buy a parrot and paint in black:lmao:

QUOTE]

But...but...funny thing is I have 4 fake crow props I use on my halloween display. They look like the real thing. :lmao: :lmao:

Dude get them out!.......*cough* Jm will never know *cough*.....How do'ya think i got these. *stuffs something black under the sofa*

Archangel said:
Dude get them out!.......*cough* Jm will never know *cough*.....How do'ya think i got these. *stuffs something black under the sofa*

We already did that last summer. I set them up in a graveyard, and spent more time avoiding the graveyard police. Got some pretty cool pics...but not the real thing. :lol:

Chiller said:
:hail: Right on. Nice job man. :hail: Do we let him win Jon? Was it supposed to be on a cross, with the wings open, and some wierd clouds in the background:confused:
Excellent capture Archman. Way to go.

no one will ever win, but we'll let him in the lead for now...this race is alive! :lol:

very very nice arch! these are exactly what graveyards are all about man. keep 'em coming!

glad to see you and Rob joining in :thumbup:

Reminds me of "The Crow". very cool

Pity for those who lie underneath hehe. Who mocks who I ask? Great shot. I like the third one a lot!

Thanks everyone.

....and thanks jm and chiller, glad you like em......but hey i may have slightly taken the lead for the crow shots.....but you guys can do better than that right?!.....will look forward to seeing some more from you both. And anyway.....JM is in the lead for single grave shot (Susan).....and my fav wider perspective shot is chillers 'baby at the cem (first one)'..... and april i think has been the most creative in a cem with her and nicoles series.....so theres alot to beat....and having those goals makes it all worth while, right! ;)

P.S. i havent gone through everyones archives yet so the above are only the shots i'v seen since i joined....like 5 weeks ago.... so if there were any other killer graveyard shots someone has posted that i havent seen....i would have probably included you in my above statement!...peace

Most reactions

New Topics

Back