What's new

The Guitarist

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
I rarely do this kind of photochopping, but the picture was ruined otherwise.
So this is something of a wacky self-portrait, I guess.

guitarist3xg.jpg
 
Nah I have no idea what chord it is... I use it in a song I'm working on though... kind of a weird modest Mouse-esque song.
 
Gotta dig it. Reminds me of something from the inner sleeve of a cd jacket.
 
I could totally see lyrics to a song printed near this in a cd jacket. I really like the colors you used in this. They make the photo, me thinks.

_KA
 
Thanks everyone. Fury, I was kind of going for that indie/grunge look...I'm glad it seemed to have worked! :)
 
It is something in the key of G 'cause that's the root chord lol. But it has this wierd suspended on it... I dunno.
 
Verbal said:
Thanks everyone. Fury, I was kind of going for that indie/grunge look...I'm glad it seemed to have worked! :)

You've definatly attained that or something close. I dig it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom