The Hallway

Ironlegs

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me tell you a story... My friend got a crazy idea to go visit a hospital where he was born... A good idea right ? Well the hospital was abandoned for a looong time... Just getting inside wasn't easy. As we entered it, we realised that we were in the hospitals basement, it was all dark, we couldn't see anything. We began exploring the basement, looking for stairs. It was really scary... there were doors everywhere, anybody could have jumped on you from around the corner. I was really careful. We found the stairs and a natural light within them. We reached the base, there were burned down doors, walls with blood on them, graffity everywhere, a burned doll. We found a destroyed doors leading to a hallway between two sectors of the hospital. I had a weird feeling when i looked at the hallway a feeling that i try to describe with this picture.

The Hallway by Ironlegs Photography, on Flickr

It reminds me of a video game, when you start to die and your vision slowly fades in and out.

Weird photo, but I like it.

Haha, thanks :D

It's creepy and I like it but don't care for the square head.

weird. I like it ;)

Is this a real story? From where are you? if this is a real story and a real shot (no faking the square headed individual) I would have made sure I have my CC with me...

The story is real... The place looked REALLY scary. The shot is real and the head is square cause while i was doing the picture, my friend ignored it and walked forwards looking down. At first i was annoyed that he walked in, but then i quickly realised that i can use him in my picture to make it look even more scary. The idea literally hit my head in a second. Aaand what is CC ?

Oh :D To be honest i was sure nothing bad was going to happen and i was in good mood the entire time :) I make fun of things when i am a little bit worried and that helps all the time. But there always was that weird feeling. Exploring abandoned buildings is just aweeesooomeeee

Oh :D To be honest i was sure nothing bad was going to happen and i was in good mood the entire time :) I make fun of things when i am a little bit worried and that helps all the time. But there always was that weird feeling. Exploring abandoned buildings is just aweeesooomeeee
O...kee...dok...keeeeee..........

Most reactions

New Topics

Back