The Hunt

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was such a beautiful morning that I took the camera instead of the shotgun, and took Sadie on a longer then normal walk through one of the green fields, to let her run. We both had a great time, fortunately no birds flushed or I'd of been a little short of firepower LOL

We always have to stop at corner to face the sun each morning. She'll stand there every morning
no-image-available-grid.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Last edited:
It was such a beautiful morning that I took the camera instead of the shotgun, and took Sadie on a longer then normal walk through one of the green fields, to let her run. We both had a great time, fortunately no birds flushed or I'd of been a little shot of firepower LOL

We always have to stop at corner to face the sun each morning. She'll stand there every morning for a few mins.
Hunt20181117_0001.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Uh, oh, what's that?
Hunt20181117_0006.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

The leg comes up. Not sure how to explain it, I guess just knowing her actions, but this isn't a hard point on a bird. It's just another level up on the interest scale.
Hunt20181117_0009.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr[/QUOTE
Sadie is beautiful!

@otherprof Thank you, we think she is, but might be a little prejudiced :1247:

Smoke, love the first shot! Looks like a great place to go for a morning walk with Sadie. :)

Smoke, love the first shot! Looks like a great place to go for a morning walk with Sadie. :)

Thank you. It is most of the time. In the summer months we have to deal with heat, ticks, the occasional snake and other critters. After the first frost to spring is the best for us, as it gets find of most of the dangers lurking in the grass. I have a little over a mile of trails that are maintained, linking two green fields. The property was laid out for bird habitat, which was growing until the coyote wiped them out. I'm starting to see a few here and there again.

Love the first one. It captures her enjoyment perfectly! She looks very happy. Nice shots.

Love the first one. It captures her enjoyment perfectly! She looks very happy. Nice shots.

Thank you. The sun had just come over the mountain to the east.

The left front leg up means she is thinking ;) Great set.

Nice!

Most reactions

Back