What's new

"The Kiss" by me - Not Work Safe!

Yamyam

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Following Tanya Chalkin:

kiss23%20HEEEL%20GOED%20met%20logo.jpg


Pretty cool huh? :mrgreen:
Any comments/feedback welcome
 
Yep, very cool. You might want to edit the title to say NOT WORK SAFE though as it's possibly not the kind of thing your work colleagues want to see over your shoulder. My work colleagues DID want to see it, but hey.. you get me?

Great shot btw!
 
photo gal said:
Nice one Yam....nice tones. The one thing that distracts me is the cut off hand on the right.
It does look good, but I would agree about the hand on the right. It cheats the eye. That said, good setup, and good placement of the arms for the embrace. :thumbup: I wouldn't mind about maybe 5-10% more contrast, I think. But overall - good job!
 
Oh, gracious - now that I see the original, I see you have deliberately cut that right hand off to mimic the original shot. My apologies!
 
I thought that looked a little familiar. Wow, you did a good job of it. I actually think the girls in your shot look less posed than the original.
 
markc said:
I thought that looked a little familiar. Wow, you did a good job of it. I actually think the girls in your shot look less posed than the original.

I agree. I think your shot is more sensual that the original. Good job!
 
And I think Yamyam is a woman herself. Her "Kiss" is signed by Renée Damshea (?), which looks like a woman's name to me ;).

Very nice. True to the latest detail, and indeed, more sensuous than the original.
 
As a university student, I have seen this photo in about half of the guys rooms on campus (actually not joking), so I immediately recognized it. You did a great job with this!
 
Well done. :thumbup: :thumbup: I too think it is better then the original.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom