The LightSpeed CHALLENGE. I WANT YOU. Admins , send me a bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh .. I remember that post. I thought he was just joking. :D

Thumbs up for your actions though, Light!

Thanks, but I like paying my own bills! :) I'm already a supporting member.

Lightspeed is serious about paying for the memberships! In another thread, he offered to do so in http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...lse-what-menacing-creature-5.html#post2476426 while having a tiff with another member. (the names for the free membership were a little different in the original post... don't know if they are still included or not!)

Light.. you could just have those members join.. and then reimburse them.... although I don't see why the mods / admins can't set something up.

Oh, so that clears it up... So I won a free membership?

Jeeze, I never win anything.

Oh .. I remember that post.

Search is a great tool! Otherwise I would have never found that other thread! Just thought it might be a handy reminder for those that didn't see it the first time!

Lightspeed is serious about paying for the memberships! In another thread, he offered to do so in http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...lse-what-menacing-creature-5.html#post2476426 while having a tiff with another member. (the names for the free membership were a little different in the original post... don't know if they are still included or not!)

Light.. you could just have those members join.. and then reimburse them.... although I don't see why the mods / admins can't set something up.

Those 5 have already been taken care of.

Do they get a choice, or has it been made for them?
No, they do not get a choice, yes he is serious. I don't pretend to understand things either, nor do I understand why it was bestowed on me, however I am grateful for the gift even though he did ignore my PM asking why.

Things got even more rediculous.

Is there something wrong with supporting the forum?
I thought you liked this forum.
You spelled Ridiculous, wrong.

Those who can, do.
Those who can't, misspell ridiculous.

lol

No, they do not get a choice, yes he is serious. I don't pretend to understand things either, nor do I understand why it was bestowed on me, however I am grateful for the gift even though he did ignore my PM asking why.

I never ignore you Mr. Craig.
I think you're a fine feller and a fellow sportbike rider.
I did it , just because.

Oh, I get it. It's because I started the "Kick Lightspeed off the Beginner's Forum" movement. That's why he didn't pick me.

I like that theory better than not being as pretty as naptime. ;)

Oh, I get it. It's because I started the "Kick Lightspeed off the Beginner's Forum" movement. That's why he didn't pick me.

I like that theory better than not being as pretty as naptime. ;)

You were already a supporting member.
Naptime in drag is a fairly scary thought. I could live happily for the rest of my life, not seeing that picture again.

Those 5 have already been taken care of.

Awesome! :)

I suspect it is based on several things.. input on the forum, fairness, motivation and enthusiasm, etc. I don't think Lightspeed is being biased by personal like/dislikes.. as he is including even those that have bashed him around a bit. (of course, this is conjecture based on observation... and could be totally wrong!)

sportbikes?!?!?!

do any of mine count??? :) well, ok, they aren't exactly SPORTbikes.... but, i did build the chopper and the cafe racer with my own two hands.. that's gotta count for something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back