The LightSpeed CHALLENGE. I WANT YOU. Admins , send me a bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sportbikes?!?!?!

do any of mine count??? :) well, ok, they aren't exactly SPORTbikes.... but, i did build the chopper and the cafe racer with my own two hands.. that's gotta count for something!

Yes those count. Except for the scooter.
That can't be yours.
Admit it, you're just working on Bitter Jewelers scooter.

not only is the scooter mine... but it's my vehicle of choice.

avg 100mpg and 70mph :)

i've ridden it on the turnpike from toledo to cleveland.. heck, i've ridden it to chicago.

nothing funnier than a fatman, on a scooter, passing semi trucks !!

i bought it in cleveland.. hmmm maybe bitter and i go to the same scooter shop :)

LIGHTSPEED *since big and bold appears to be the way things are going*

I'm not 100% sure what is happening here - as is who is getting what or why or who is enabling etc... It would help members and the admin if you could contact those you wish to gift membership to directly via pm to make your offer. Give them the chance to accept or decline and then ok things with the site admin for enabling/payment. I would hate that a bad air come out of your generosity toward the site and members thereof, so a little clarification to the involved parties should help smooth over the waters if there are any ripples.

Is there something wrong with supporting the forum?

This forum is what it is because of the many members who make valuable non-monetary contributions. This site would be nothing, and be worth nothing to the owners who purchased it as a source of revenue for them, without those non-monetary contributions.

i've ridden it on the turnpike from toledo to cleveland.. heck, i've ridden it to chicago.

i bought it in cleveland.. hmmm maybe bitter and i go to the same scooter shop :)

Here's my scooter.

6851769683_cc616a7b68_z.jpg

OK, just to be on the up-and-up, mine isn't a true "Sportbike". One is a "Sport Touring" bike.
2009-04-12-02.jpg

and the other is a "Dual Sport":
nrg13.jpg

Here's my scooter.

6851769683_cc616a7b68_z.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

LIGHTSPEED *since big and bold appears to be the way things are going*

I'm not 100% sure what is happening here - as is who is getting what or why or who is enabling etc... It would help members and the admin if you could contact those you wish to gift membership to directly via pm to make your offer. Give them the chance to accept or decline and then ok things with the site admin for enabling/payment. I would hate that a bad air come out of your generosity toward the site and members thereof, so a little clarification to the involved parties should help smooth over the waters if there are any ripples.

No problem Overread.
No one has to accept anything if they choose not to.
I didn't think I rippled anyone's waters.

You can also put me down in the photo challenge. The next winner, FREE PRINT.
Don't know how I would go about that. I rekon I could mail it in to the photo forum, and you guys could make sure the recipient gets it.

Sweet!:hug::

Maybe I'm missing something here but why wouldn't someone want a free membership?? :er:

Oh, I get it. It's because I started the "Kick Lightspeed off the Beginner's Forum" movement. That's why he didn't pick me.

I like that theory better than not being as pretty as naptime. ;)

You were already a supporting member.
Naptime in drag is a fairly scary thought. I could live happily for the rest of my life, not seeing that picture again.

Oh, well there's that. MAN, I shoulda waited on the TPF membership last week and gone ahead with the NAPP one instead!
It's all good, I just wasn't feelin' the love... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back