The most beautiful box I've ever SEEN! (From 420 Ninth Ave)

BuZzZeRkEr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It arrived via brown truck. Words could hardly describe.....

NikonStuff3.jpg

A radiant light emits as the choir sustains an angelic chord in the back ground

NikonStuff2.jpg

Words cannot describe.....

NikonStuff.jpg

Just got it in!!!! Any comments on the gear? Guess which item is going back...heheh...or maybe one of you guys could use it? First one to guess which item is going back gets it....(if they want it).

Took the pics and edit within the last hour. Haven't even had a chance to play with the new gear yet but you can comment on the pics if you want.

Cheers!

Its always a sweet moment :)

Such a great feeling...getting new gear in the brown box.

Although I'm really intrigued by the 1st photo. What kind of PP did you do? And also, your floor looks amazing. We refinished our hardwood floors which is why it sticks out to me. Is that a wood floor, and if so, what kind?

edit: after looking at your floor, it almost looks like bamboo?? But I guess it could be anything with the PP work.

well one of the batteries is being returned, but so should the lightsphere. An 8.5x11 piece of paper does at least as good, often better job.

nice setup. and Glass.... D300 is a BA camera. Although, this will get about any job done and Some. props.

Although I'm really intrigued by the 1st photo. What kind of PP did you do? And also, your floor looks amazing. We refinished our hardwood floors which is why it sticks out to me. Is that a wood floor, and if so, what kind?

edit: after looking at your floor, it almost looks like bamboo?? But I guess it could be anything with the PP work.

Yeah I agree it looks like Bamboo to me too... (I just finished laying oak through my lounge/conservatory).

I love the big brown box of goodies. Nothing feels quite as exciting as opening them up. Great photos by the way, and I love the PP.

Congrats
I'm sure you'll enjoy the gear.

I hope you will take photos with the gear instead of, of the gear :)

Really like that last pic. Get some shots of your setup once u get it all together!

damn, that must have been a hefty bill

MarcusM,
1st photo was edited with a few layers of high pass filter and a little layer masking is all. I'm fairly new to that kind of PP but I am happy with the result.
The floors are indeed bamboo! I put them in a few years back for a contemporary feel....and they we're pretty cheap. I think it was around 1.50 per square foot. They look good, but damn they scratch easy <sigh>

well one of the batteries is being returned, but so should the lightsphere. An 8.5x11 piece of paper does at least as good, often better job.

SwitchFx,
actually I need both batteries, the other is for my D40X backup body. As for the light sphere..I like 'em. They are a little more durable than a piece of paper and have a better look to 'em and they are relatively unexpensive, so thats not going back either but your getting warmer :)

damn, that must have been a hefty bill

Oh yes it was....:stun:

Come on, get real, it is just a box!

But the Camera looks nice ;)

I always wonder though, some people buy so many things at once. I got all my equipment sequentially over the years.
You must be rich then ;)

What do you do for aliving because I need to make that much money!!! Grats though, always do the happy dance at that moment the box arrives. Kinda like this:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back