The new iPhone 4g

(Future) iPhone/Canon :p

I'm waiting for my crappy little ericsson phone to die (it may get some assistance if it's still working come June :p). I've had it for 3 years, and it's been good to me. But it's time for an iPhone :D

Iphone OS is made for little kids and adults who want to feel *hip*. IMO

Usually people that dont like Iphones are people that cant have em i.e verizon customers but I assure you when they can have em they will come around. It really is an awesome phone.

Usually people that dont like Iphones are people that cant have em i.e verizon customers but I assure you when they can have em they will come around. It really is an awesome phone.

Circular argument much? Er.. no... I actually had ATT and the Iphone 3GS 32gb white and never got coverage and felt very limited and like apple was holding my hand. I mean its great for people who don't know how to use tech and for kids, or adults who want to feel hip. Now I'm on verizon and have a droid and will never go back to ATT. I never had service and it was way slow, Seattle area.

Circular argument much? Er.. no... I actually had ATT and the Iphone 3GS 32gb white and never got coverage and felt very limited and like apple was holding my hand. I mean its great for people who don't know how to use tech and for kids, or adults who want to feel hip. Now I'm on verizon and have a droid and will never go back to ATT. I never had service and it was way slow, Seattle area.
And now an example of a repetitive argument :p

I don't fully disagree, though. iPhones are fun little toys. There are phones more suited to certain uses (ie. Blackberry for work) or phones or techies, but the iPhone is a novelty :)

Iphone OS is made for little kids and adults who want to feel *hip*. IMO

The Apple iPhone must indeed be a crappy, flawed product. After all, on April 20,2010 Apple announced its quarterly financials, and noted that the company had sold around 8.75 MILLION iPhones in the second quarter of 2010. Apple announced a 90% increase in its profits for the second quarter, and Apple announced that iPhone sales in quarter 2 of 2010 were 130 percent higher than in the same quarter the year before. Apple shares closed at a little over $244 per share on April 20. :lmao:

(The above information is from an article entitled "Apple earnings soar on strong iPhone sales", published April 20,2010 at Apple earnings soar on strong iPhone sales - MarketWatch )

Derrel, I can't help but be the devil's advocate... ;)

Popularity and sales do not directly equate to quality... Consider the popularity of McDonalds.

I'm not being serious here. I'm just in an argumentative mood :)

I do plenty of business on my iPhone. ;)

Also, saying that a phone is a novelty is not exactly a reason not to get it. it's great when you get to the front of the grocery store and there is only one register open and it has a line extending all the way into aisle 13. Pop open a game and let teh good times roll! I thoroughly enjoy my phone, and I hope you guys do too, no matter which one it is. I do like the droid email alert. *puts on robot voice* "DROID!"

also,

Canon/iPhone here!

Popularity and sales do not directly equate to quality... Consider the popularity of McDonalds.

I'm not being serious here. I'm just in an argumentative mood :)

I was going to post a similar response....

Now I'm just poking fun at Derrel....

Is it possible to for Derrel to post a response without some link? Has he reached the end of the internet yet?

I want the new iPhone 4g to start my wedding photography business.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back