Sicboi No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 15, 2014 Messages 292 Reaction score 33 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 11, 2014 Banned #1 Look at these little fish here. When I wanted to photograph them, they swam off into this pattern. I fixed the picture myself and kept everything the same. Attachments $Touretline.webp 377.9 KB · Views: 113
Look at these little fish here. When I wanted to photograph them, they swam off into this pattern. I fixed the picture myself and kept everything the same.
tecboy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 2,977 Reaction score 358 Location San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2014 #2 You are not learning anything from photography.
limr35 4 Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 20,814 Reaction score 13,166 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 11, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #3 tecboy said: You are not learning anything from photography. Click to expand... No, but he seems to have learned how to push your buttons, which is more likely his goal. Just let him be.
tecboy said: You are not learning anything from photography. Click to expand... No, but he seems to have learned how to push your buttons, which is more likely his goal. Just let him be.
paulvgmip TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2014 Messages 61 Reaction score 16 Location Albuquerque Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2014 #4 tecboy said: You are not learning anything from photography. Click to expand... You guys are so brutally honest.... another reason why I love this place [emoji13]
tecboy said: You are not learning anything from photography. Click to expand... You guys are so brutally honest.... another reason why I love this place [emoji13]