What's new

The Nose

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
Yeah yeah, don't complain about the DOF... you were lucky to get that much focus in such poor lighting! lol, I'm really beginning to hate my camera. Anyway, this is the lazy side of my dog, Annie.

 
I think the shallow dof really works for this shot. A dog is an easy subject to identify so you dont need the whole thing in focus imo. I love the way she's looking off to the side, and they way your "poor lighting" (which I also like) makes her fur shine. Great shot Verbal, thanks for sharing!:thumbup: :thumbup:

-Joe
 
I shall be checking out your pics more often now than before as not only is this a very nice picture but also because you look after your dog well enough for her to have a nice healthy wet nose :D :thumbup:
 
mohit said:
I shall be checking out your pics more often now than before as not only is this a very nice picture but also because you look after your dog well enough for her to have a nice healthy wet nose :D :thumbup:

lol, glad to hear it!
 
ahh verbal...that is just killer.....love the eyes, but the best is the little hair/whisker thingy....and her little textured nose....

i love this!
 
aprilraven said:
ahh verbal...that is just killer.....love the eyes, but the best is the little hair/whisker thingy....and her little textured nose....

i love this!

Thanks MarchCrow! :-P
 
I like the DOF just as it is!
Nice compared to the more standard focus on the eye(s). Adds a lot of character.
 
I think it is a great shot. It shows your pooch in his favorite place. Love the texture on the nose. Well done man. !!
 
Chiller said:
I think it is a great shot. It shows your pooch in his favorite place. Love the texture on the nose. Well done man. !!

QFE, well put Chiller! Great shot Verbal!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom