The Passing of a Son

My condolences Jeff. Stay strong my friend and I'll be sending tons of prayers and good thoughts your way.

Very sorry. That combination has taken too many friends. Stay strong, friend.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jeff. It's so hard to lose a loved one so young, so suddenly, and I can't imagine how painful it is when that loved one is your child. I hope you can find healing and comfort.

We lost our son Kevin in July of 2017 to an overdose we didn't expect as he had been so much better.
Am so sorry you have this tough time to go through.
It partially explains my abscense from TPF for years.

Pm if you want otherwise, prayers for you and family..
Nancy

We lost our son Kevin in July of 2017 to an overdose we didn't expect as he had been so much better.
Am so sorry you have this tough time to go through.
It partially explains my abscense from TPF for years.

Pm if you want otherwise, prayers for you and family..
Nancy
Thank you so much! Yes, they seem to be doing better, and then something triggers a relapse. Thank you for the prayers!

I'm very sorry to hear that...

I had an aunt. She had cancer since she was 16. And her mental health suffered because of it.

I was surprised that she lived so long with the disease... until she was 49.

I always keep her in my heart. And I remember it. Talk about it more often and remember the good times. It helps. :pumpformylove:
Thank you! Yes, talking about it helps. Daniel was a good kid who took a wrong turn down a dark alley and couldn't get back out.

Jeff, heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beautiful son Daniel. Hugs

Jeff - so sorry to read about your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

Unfortunately, there are no words that will make the healing process any easier, but know in your heart you did everything you could to help him follow a better path. You didn't fail him nor did he fail himself; he just couldn't do any different. I watched this with my father and brother. It sucks, man does it suck. Sorry!

I somehow missed this post. My condolences for your loss.

Most reactions

Back