Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another victim of Dr. Pain.
429936822_dnKPo-L.jpg

For those of you not familiar with Dr Pain. He likes to take people apart.​
247948868_nywv2-M.jpg

With the help of a writter friend...we are starting to get my ideas for ....something on paper. :D:D Shhh....​

Gaaaaaaah!!! (The staring eye in that first one really gives one the shivers. Well done! I mean the photo is well done... that's not how I am suggesting you cook any parts that have been removed)

Wicked.
I'm going to have nightmares tonight, thankyouverymuch.

Rock on, Chill!! Good luck with the...uhhh......paperwork. :lmao:

those are awsome! the eyes are what get me. are they your eyes, contacts, or photoshopped?

Thanks so much everyone. Appreciate your comments.

I have light green eyes, with natural bloodshot redness in them. :lmao: When Im doing the processing, I add something called a Midnight Sepia filter, to add that dark tones to the whole photo. With my eyes, I highlight the pupil, and in the Hue/Saturation menu, I slide the tint slider till I get the desired yellowish look.

Thanks you two. Appreciate you stopping in. :D

chiller i have not been around in awhile but i see your stilling doing BAD things lol.

Thanks so much for all your kind words. I have been going at it for a while now, but I just dont post images here like I used to. Gheesh, cant even remember the last time I did. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks again. :D

Most reactions

Back