What's new

The Price of Freedom

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20060212152236_dsc_0123.jpg
 
Great Job!
I have a pile of those shots sitting here waiting to get scanned... :er:
 
Thank you all. I have a ton of pics from Arlington Cemetery showing headstones to the horizon, all shot with this title or "The Cost of Freedom" in mind...this one was my personal favorite because of the angle of the land (yes, JM, the slant is intentional this tim--it's the lay of the land).

I was really trying to go for that Normandy Cemetary shot where you can see the straight and diagonal lines of the graves, but I just couldn't get it. I have another with flowers at the grave and all the other graves blurred...I might try to play with that one as well.

Anyway, thanks again for looking and commenting.
 
Great capture. The title makes this shot too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom