The Pugnacious33 Debate Thread

Two nights ago we had roast beast.

04-07.jpg

Well, I just got back from a fav mexican food place....I had fajitas ;). Sorry no photos, if I would have know maybe I would have taken one.

lol i haven't read the thread but i like the way it goes from the first post, FIGHT! to the last posts, FOOD!

I love this thread. I'm deeply in support of it. I think from this moment on everyone should post their dinners tonight!

GOD that roast beast looks AWESOME. That cranberry chicken looks good too.

I gotta tell my wife her dinner is gonna be on display tonight.

Hm. That sounds bad.

:lol:

well tonight we're going lazy with supper... my wife isnt feeling well (she really wishes this baby would get out of her) and I'm very tired from a long day of work, so we're doing college supper tonight... Kraft Dinner... but to prove we arent still in college, we're doing name brand.

MMMMMM FOOOOD!
Maybe we can change the name of the post to food fight and delete the original post? :lmao:

Man, I thought this thread would have been locked by now.

MMMMMM FOOOOD!
Maybe we can change the name of the post to food fight and delete the original post? :lmao:
I think it serves a purpose if we do not change the title.

Man, I thought this thread would have been locked by now.
Had we gone in the direction of the OP, then yes it would have been shut down. This now a HAPPY thread. :biggrin:

What's for dinner?

I have a somewhat food related story.

So yesterday, I was studying with a friend for an exam until 3:30am. I decided to drive him home since it was so late. I live in a dormitory and you need a swipe card to access the buidling. Anyways, after dropping him off, parking, and walking back to the buidling, I noticed that I left my swipe card in my room. I also left my cellphone in my room. The whole campus was desolate and nobody was even awake. The first thing I decided to do is peck couple windows with stones to wake up my friends. No luck there. So its 4am now and Im still infront of the door. FINALLY, this girl passes by and opens the door. Great! Now I am inside but need to go through another set of doors. Once again, I wait but then notice chatter in a near by room. Here is where the food part comes in. I open the door and notice 3 girls baking cookies at 4AM!!! So, I ask them nicely and one of them opens the door. Thats my little contributions to this random thread.

And for dinner tonight... I shall be going to eat here:

l

And for dinner tonight... I shall be going to eat here:

l

We need to turn this back into a bickering / fighting thread. :lmao: Too many good pictures of food are comming up.

Supper tonight is sausage with sauerkraut & apple pan dowdy for desert.

06-11.jpg

06-12.jpg

I am an old hand at this as I post supper tonight mosts nights on another forum. It started as a joke & became a tradition. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back