darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Feb 8, 2006 #1 I haven't posted here in a while, so here are some pictures I just printed. Thanks for looking
F fotolode TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 94 Reaction score 3 Feb 8, 2006 #2 It seems so "mellow" for lack of words to describe it. I really like it. Kind of reminds me of a slow Sunday where everything kind of stops and takes a back seat while letting life drift us(them) by..
It seems so "mellow" for lack of words to describe it. I really like it. Kind of reminds me of a slow Sunday where everything kind of stops and takes a back seat while letting life drift us(them) by..
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Feb 8, 2006 #3 I like them, but I can't really seem to find points of focus in your shots...?
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Feb 8, 2006 #4 I definately like them... agree on that slow feeling in the first one
J Jimee TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 209 Reaction score 6 Location Columbus Feb 8, 2006 #5 Yea, reminds me of a jeans ad for some reason I like them (the shots, not jeans ads).
Becky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 25 Location London Feb 9, 2006 #6 Really dig the second!!