The Sky Is Burning

Knawx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Woke up early this morning and could tell I wasn't going to fall back to sleep. So I did what I always do. I grabbed by camera and went on a little excursion. Here are the results :D

Comments and Critique are always welcome!

oYgUel.jpg

tDQOCl.jpg

fKWeCl.jpg

All are very well composed, and seem to be well exposed, but you need to go back to square one for the processing.

Last edited:
There is a little haloing around the Moroni and a little down the steeple on the first one. Other than that it is nice.

interesting shots. Your PP needs work though. There is a lot of haloing around the structures and in the trees.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Anyone know of any methods to correct haloing around sturctures and trees?? Is it something you do when Tonemapping, or do you use Photoshop to go in afterwards?

it is generally one of the sliders in photomatix or like program. if you turn the lighting effects up or down too much it can cause haloing

it is generally one of the sliders in photomatix or like program. if you turn the lighting effects up or down too much it can cause haloing

Awesome! Thank you very much, i'll mess around and see if I can get rid of the haloing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back