What's new

The Teapot...

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal, Canada
I'm really not sure about these...
was just messing around today.
thx for looking :thumbup:

tea1.jpg



tea3.jpg



tea4.jpg
 
That's so funny you posted these. I was just telling Bace today how I'm going to do a mock tea party photo shoot tomorrow. Nice shots!
 
thanks guys!

Emma: Post the pics soon! i saw your site and you're a truly amazing photographer :thumbup:
 
Excellent job Alex. I really like the first shot.
 
Well. Be sure! These are all good!!!

They are well thought out and very nicely composed. I like the absolute and uninterrupted simplicity of the first photo best of all.
 
yea i like em, number 2 is my fav.....your good with your B+W's alex :thumbup:
 
Thanks people! :D

Fate: i think we all know how much i'm into coffee too... but every pot needs its moment under the spot :lol:
yeah, i know, that wasn't good.
i'm off to have my third cup. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom