D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2006 #16 #1 :thumbup: I like the composition and b&w!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Feb 13, 2006 #17 LaFoto said: Well. Be sure! These are all good!!! They are well thought out and very nicely composed. I like the absolute and uninterrupted simplicity of the first photo best of all. Click to expand... exactly my thoughts!!! : )
LaFoto said: Well. Be sure! These are all good!!! They are well thought out and very nicely composed. I like the absolute and uninterrupted simplicity of the first photo best of all. Click to expand... exactly my thoughts!!! : )
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Feb 13, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 thanks people
Oldfireguy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 987 Reaction score 6 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2006 #19 Very good! I like #2 the best.