The Three Amigos

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Alright, I finally did one... I think every photographer needs to do at least one of these. It's a rule or something.

oooooooooooooh very neat verb! nice to see ya...
well done :thumbsup:

Cool job. I like it. Good to see that all three of you get along too.:lmao:

Ha, thanks Chiller and Mansi. And Chiller, I had to break up a fight between them earlier, right before this shot... that's why A and B are glaring at C.

Verbal said:
Ha, thanks Chiller and Mansi. And Chiller, I had to break up a fight between them earlier, right before this shot... that's why A and B are glaring at C.

NIce...I hate it when that happens. I have always been able to talk myself out of fights with myself too, but...the odd time..things get a little ugly:lmao: :lmao:

Chiller said:
NIce...I hate it when that happens. I have always been able to talk myself out of fights with myself too, but...the odd time..things get a little ugly:lmao: :lmao:

Luckily the left side of A's face is hidden... I didn't want you all to see the black eye! C has quite the left hook...

Wonderful work. The composition and the work of the image are very good. Greetings from Spain.

Estupendo trabajo. La composición y el trabajo de la imagen es muy bueno.
Saludos desde España.

I think the shot is great ....... Maybe put a black cloth on the table with a crystal ball in the middle? Then you won't have to ask what we think!:lmao:

Most reactions

Back