The Toyota Prius vs. me...I lost! :(

:-( :-( :-( :-(

Those doggone Prius people!!!! (you know who you are!)
I thought Robin was going to get out of the drivers seat of that Prius, but it wasn't him. :) Headline would have been....At fault driver of Toyota Prius was just trying to get a good shot of a deer as he rammed into poor innocent driver! (You know I am teasing you Robin)

Couldn't be me. I only hit a non moving object in my Prius.

I thought Robin was going to get out of the drivers seat of that Prius, but it wasn't him. :) Headline would have been....At fault driver of Toyota Prius was just trying to get a good shot of a deer as he rammed into poor innocent driver! (You know I am teasing you Robin)

Rotanimod drives a Prius...it is he I was alluding to...he told me WHY it is that Prius drivers so often suddenly drop their speed on the freeway...as they watch their MPG gauge and battery/engine Star Trek console panel readouts (they are as bright as a fricking map light at night!) as the engine shifts its balance of gas/battery propulsion system in actual use...OR they are sitting there, driving distractedly as they focus desperately to get that MPG figure up another 1.8 miles-per-gallon...those are the Prius drivers who drive in the left-most lane on the freeway going 47 MPH, shooting for that "ultimate fuel economy drive to Mummy's house."

Any wreck you can walk away from is a good one.

Rotanimod drives a Prius...it is he I was alluding to...he told me WHY it is that Prius drivers so often suddenly drop their speed on the freeway...as they watch their MPG gauge and battery/engine Star Trek console panel readouts (they are as bright as a fricking map light at night!) as the engine shifts its balance of gas/battery propulsion system in actual use...OR they are sitting there, driving distractedly as they focus desperately to get that MPG figure up another 1.8 miles-per-gallon...those are the Prius drivers who drive in the left-most lane on the freeway going 47 MPH, shooting for that "ultimate fuel economy drive to Mummy's house."
Oh no....R is another one of those people? ;)

Couldn't be me. I only hit a non moving object in my Prius.
Oh yeah, that's right. I did think of you briefly today after it happened and smiled a bit. I guess your little fender bender stuck in my head. :) I was waiting for you to step out with Mark III in hand though. (I don't know too many Prius drivers I guess)

Your shot is a little tight. I you want to show us the wreck, you could have zoomed in a little more. Also, the three shots look almost identical. You need to do more creative angles.

Your shot is a little tight. I you want to show us the wreck, you could have zoomed in a little more. Also, the three shots look almost identical. You need to do more creative angles.

Agreed...need to get right in there with a 20mm or 24mm and distort the heck out of that dent...make it look MOUNTAINOUS!!!!!!!!

Here is the Prius. Sorry about the iPhone pics.
$image.jpg
$image.jpg

Hush. I am sending you the $4613.64 repair bill. I will show you creative angles when I do some round kicks to your Prius! :lol:

Most reactions

Back