The TPF Print Exchange Extravaganza!

4 days to mail! Are we all working hard on our prints? ;)

Thought - does everyone have a digital file of their print? if so, how about if I set up a gallery for the prints, so everyone else can see what they missed out on? :p I would wait a week or two to set it up to, so the participants would get their actual prints back first. What do people think?

sounds good to me.

I'm worried that my print isn't "up to snuff." I tried something new, and I loved the final image, until I saw it printed. The print seemed somewhat less powerful than the image as I constructed it.

Hope that makes sense.

Its ok Dr Lynn, I did a print exchange in class as well, so i went with the image everyone in class wanted me to do since it is easier to run off 25 copies of one then finish two separate prints and run 10 and 15 of them thru a darkroom i went with the 1 image. I was proud of this image when i printed it the first time, but that was my frst photography class as well. Now that i print it again, though i have printed it better i relized because of the negative there are limitations as to how good it can be :(

Ok, Lynn and Jeff have been received. Havoc, Matt, and Bob are en route or about to be en route. I printed last night. So we need status reports from Mark, Zach and Gero. What's the scoop guys?

I too will have my prints in the mail by friday. Sorry for the tardiness, I've had a lot of sh*t come up recently! Thanks again Orie for organizing all of this.

I think we should wait to post them until everyone receives their prints. That way we can all see the real goods instead of the digifiles, which are never as good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back