The TPF Print Exchange Extravaganza!

Sorry for the delay. Mine went out Monday. They aren't going to hold up to scrutiny. I had to use cheaper paper and I'm having problems with my printer, but they look okay if you don't put your nose up to them. I hate sending them out like that, but they're as good as I can get right now. The "good as a fiber print" challenge is going to have to wait.

To make up for my tardiness, I too have plenty (read unlimited) web space available for high-res scans or for those large digital files, so we can see the submissions in all their glory.

Mine should be on the way soon although I'm not promising greatness this time around. Maybe next time :D

Zach

Ah crap i gave them to my GF to ship last week, i find them in her car today still. I will send them out this afternoon. Luckily i am only 60 miles away. :roll:

Mine was shipped today. Sorry for the late shipment, Its been a long month :D

I'm glad to hear that, Havoc! I thought you sent them a long time ago and they should be here next day, so i was really worried that they got lost! Which would be bad... since you'd have to do it all again!

No worries, Zach! :)

I'm still waiting for Havoc! I have everything ready to go as soon as I get his prints. I sent him a PM a couple days ago but he hasn't picked it up yet.

Hey everyone sorry i have been so busy. I had some problems with the post office and ended up having to reprint. Since it was so late i added in some old stuff, (not my favorite pic, but who knows, taste is subjective) LOL Anyways i sent the pics out today in a much thicker envelope so hopefully no more problems. Orie should recieve them tomorrow or Wednesday. Again i see that everyone was waiting on me and i appologize for all the delays.

Most reactions

Back