The Wait

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Taken with my crappy 2 megapixel Olympus. :confused:

Almost every photo I take with this camera comes up with the 'fuzzy ghost spots' that you see in this pic.

1526-TrainNoir.jpg

Signed- Desperately wanting that Nikon D70/D50

i'd like it better without the red...great composition!

Luminosity said:
Taken with my crappy 2 megapixel Olympus. :confused:

Almost every photo I take with this camera comes up with the 'fuzzy ghost spots' that you see in this pic.

Have you ever seen the movie Whitenoise? Perhaps that's it. Actually I like it.

JonMikal said:
i'd like it better without the red...great composition!

Yeah, selective coloring is a 'hit or miss' kinda thang. I've been doing that a lot lately as I loved the selective coloring in 'Sin City'.

Paul, I only have this Olympus and an ol Minolta slr and frankly I have neither the $$$ to buy a new camera OR film processing costs so looks like I have to make friends with the 2 mp for awhile lol. I like to call it 'character building' :lol:

Wally, ya dig the 'ghosts' ? When I first saw them I was looking at shots I had taken in a cemetary and thought " Hey, looks like I caught me a Casper". They've been popping up in almost every shot ever since so now the novelty has worn off lol.

Thanks for your feedback, fellas !

Nothings crappy when to comes to cameras, it still results in a photo that can last forever. Nice shot with that 2 meg.

I kinda dig it. I have a 2.0 megapixel Olympus camera too. I take it when I go cycling, and Im surprised by some of the results I get with it.
Nice one Luminosity!!!

Most reactions

Back