The walking dead

BrandonSCMedia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone else looking forward to the walking dead returning? The governor done gone crazy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else looking forward to the walking dead returning? The governor done gone crazy!!!

The Governor has been crazy for some time now but ya, I'm looking forward to it.

It's boring as hell anymore.

Never did get into it myself. Saw a couple of episodes and thought, wow I really don't care if any of these people survive. Their a bunch of idiots. So just couldn't get into the show myself.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

wow I really don't care if any of these people survive. Their a bunch of idiots. So just couldn't get into the show myself.

spoiler alert: most of them didn't so they had to bring in a new cast of people we don't care about, and then another, and then more still. the show isn't even about killing zombies anymore.

Hey hey don't bash my show we just going through some rough times

you made the show? stop making it so ****ty and go back to running around killing zombies.

Never did get into it myself. Saw a couple of episodes and thought, wow I really don't care if any of these people survive. Their a bunch of idiots. So just couldn't get into the show myself.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

The show is loosely based on a comic book series (although this season seems to be based on the Novel series "Rise of the Governor"). Anyhow, the books are way better than the TV show. They have to delete scenes because their not suited for TV or add drama for the women viewership. It's a no holds barge in the books and the main characters rival their TV counter parts. I've not a huge fan of the TV series but it's still some what entertaining having been a fan of the comic since day one.

Hey hey don't bash my show we just going through some rough times

Lol.. well don't take it too personally. Part of the issue with me is I've actually had survival training, and frankly the whole "Gee, were being attacked by a zombie horde, I've got a great idea - lets stop and have a discussion about the morality of our actions because we haven't done that in like, 5 minutes or so" thing just really didn't work for me at all. Same reason I can't get into most movies that involve snipers because any sniper will tell you that you don't shoot for the head, you always go for center mass.

The show is loosely based on a comic book series (although this season seems to be based on the Novel series "Rise of the Governor"). Anyhow, the books are way better than the TV show. They have to delete scenes because their not suited for TV or add drama for the women viewership. It's a no holds barge in the books and the main characters rival their TV counter parts. I've not a huge fan of the TV series but it's still some what entertaining having been a fan of the comic since day one.

i just DVR it and hit the skip 30sec button every time it's a long drawn out boring scene where there's no zombies; basically I've watched about 4-5 minutes of the season so far.

If I wanted to watch a boring drama full of dialogue, I'd watch something else. The writers worked for 3 seasons dragging in viewers making it a hit show, and then there were like TROLLED; storyline time!

i just DVR it and hit the skip 30sec button every time it's a long drawn out boring scene where there's no zombies; basically I've watched about 4-5 minutes of the season so far.

If I wanted to watch a boring drama full of dialogue, I'd watch something else. The writers worked for 3 seasons dragging in viewers making it a hit show, and then there were like TROLLED; storyline time!

Haha...I thought I was the only one that did that.

I agree this season wasn't so good. The whole flu epidemic thing was really starting to get boring :/

I agree this season wasn't so good. The whole flu epidemic thing was really starting to get boring :/

The flu epidemic was just filler. This seasons started off based on the novel "Rise of the Governor" which was obviously about the Governor. Well, no one was going to watch an entire first half of a season based solely on The Governor and his background story...which still differed from the novel. So they created the great flu epidemic to give people sub-plot to watch without being bored out of their skulls.

Most reactions

Back