The walking dead

So they created the great flu epidemic to give people sub-plot to watch without being bored out of their skulls.

without?

we'll see...I really liked the show but couldn't stand this season. I hate when writers change the direction of shows like this. It's not the same and I'm not as excited to watch it.

Last edited:
Anyone else looking forward to the walking dead returning?

Nope! Terrible show.

But the thought of it coming back to life is kind of symmetrical.

I really enjoy the show it has been pretty faithful to the comic.

The show was never meant to be about killing zombies. It's a soap opera set in the zombie apocalypse.

The show was never meant to be about killing zombies. It's a soap opera set in the zombie apocalypse.

they shouldn't have done that for the first 3 seasons then.

I really enjoy the show it has been pretty faithful to the comic.

Really? The comic is in the 100's and Andrea and Sophia are still alive..long after the Governor and Andrea never hooked up with him either. The Governor rapped Michonne. The Flu epidemic never existed, and Dale was still alive up through the prison seen...Harshel is just taking over Dale's roll in the series because of the fall out with AMC and Jeffery DeMunn (the actor who played Dale)...including the part where Dale lost his leg in the comics. Darrel & Merle's characters never existed. Lori and her child was killed by the Governor's men during an assault on the Prison...the comic was really graphic on this as well. Carol was never evicted from the group, she hooked up with Tyrese (not Darrel) and killed her self after seeing Tyrese and _____ (possible spoiler) hooking up. She did so by allowing her self to be bitten by a walker they had tied up in the prison. The nursing home scene in Season 1 never existed and Shane died long before the Farm.

The differences between the two are endless.

Most reactions

Back