The Well

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Have you ever wanted to ask someone a question but never had the opportunity? Wanted to know a bit more about someone here on the forum? If so this may be fun!!

I first saw this "game" on a Poker staking forum that I was a part of, the gist is the person posts their Well and for the next day or so people ask them questions in it. It is fully at the OP's discretion what kinds of questions they will or will not answer and they should state any they absolutely won't answer in their first post and can veto any question they come across in their well. They should also state approximately how long they will leave the well open for (some stayed open just the time stated and others went on for a longer time). There were some absolutely amazing wells that ended up being made and I can totally see some of the people around here to have some really really cool ones!!

So I'll start and perhaps we can find any bugs with this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says, "On any day except Saturday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer."

The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down, "Why not on wednesday??"

And the voice from in the well shouts back, "Because on Wednesday, it’s your day in the well."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Wednesday and it is my day in the well, ask me anything and I will answer the best I can, I will start by running mine for 2 days. I'll likely let a few questions build up and answer all at the same time :)

Please no sexual questions, they get me into trouble tyvm!

GO!!

Most reactions

Back