The worse part about where I live.......

the first thing I notice this morning is my glaring typo in the title. I promise I am not illiterate, just usually typing on a mobile device that is too big for my hands. *sigh*

Overcast, gloomy, grey days with no light, cold drizzle and wind. Worse than Seattle, where it is just gray, not really grey like London.
Yuck! I lived near seattle for about a year. Definitely glad I left, (for more reasons than one)
You might not have much of a library but i bet you have some great senary to photograph, unlike me who has a massive well stocked library and live in a brick and concrete jungle. :(

John.

Very true! If only I had a book to tell me how to do it. :Giggle: must be why there is ONLY landscape books lol.

The rampant poverty, alcoholism and drug use.

Oh and snow.
I watched a program about Las Vagas last night and it shocked me how bad it was for pimps, drugs, murders people are being murdered for a pair of trainers, 12 year olds are carrying guns and using them bit more to worry about than the books stocked at a library
:-( My sister lives there and I haven't heard from her in a while. She's a "free spirit" to say the least and now you've got me worried! :-(

Worst part about my area - deer poaching. Its real interesting, especially this time of year, to be sitting in your home watching TV and some doofus comes along spotlighting deer in the nearby horse pastures and shines the spotlight into your house in the process....even better to have a gun blast nearby. I should be used to it after 18 years of living in this area, but it still rattles my nerves.
We have a gun range within far earshot and it makes me jumpy all the time! I can't imagine shots being so close to home!!

The worst part of where I live is there are to many things to see and do. The ocean is 2 minutes east. 10 minutes to the west your in farmland and woods.The whole area is full of historical sites. With a 15 minutes radius of my house there are more than 200 bars and restaurants. Getting four people to agree where to go for dinner can be a pain in the ass. Plymouth "Home of the Pilgrims" is 15 minutes away. A 30 minute drive and your on the Cape. Boston for sports and entertainment is 30 minutes North. Just not enough time to do it all.

The worst part of where I live is there are to many things to see and do. The ocean is 2 minutes east. 10 minutes to the west your in farmland and woods.The whole area is full of historical sites. With a 15 minutes radius of my house there are more than 200 bars and restaurants. Getting four people to agree where to go for dinner can be a pain in the ass. Plymouth "Home of the Pilgrims" is 15 minutes away. A 30 minute drive and your on the Cape. Boston for sports and entertainment is 30 minutes North. Just not enough time to do it all.
And don't forget all those stupid owls, always cluttering things up.

Chicago ..... enough said

Man,as a guy who spent his entire life in and around NYC,I gotta say I LOVE Chicago.
I'll always be a NY person,but Chicago is a great place to hang.
Might as well add that even though I'm a Yankees fan,Boston rocks too.
Now,Los Angeles?
That place sucks.
Like being trapped in a giant version of Queens.

Anyway,the thing that sucks around here is the insane property taxes.

It is a great place to hang but living here is another thing , I love the city itself but the politics are what ruins this whole city for me anyway

It is a great place to hang but living here is another thing , I love the city itself but the politics are what ruins this whole city for me anyway
Politics ruins everything my friend so ignore it and listen to music.
Music is more important anyway.

WHOOO you talkin' bout?
SNO_7905-L.jpg

Leave the owls out of it, cluttering things up around here is my job !!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back