Theft of my image

Awesome! You are the first person I have seen that work for!

Yeah.....any other time I've ever tried it, it finds nothing. O was beginning to think it didn't work. But j can assure you it worked a treat!!

Also searched for photos of the golden gate bridge. Ribeye found a couple if dozen images taken from similar positions but bit mine so it appears that it's pretty clever and even if the image is quite similar, it can find it.

A few months ago a friend and I who had started a web service forecast weather for a specific area had a teenage fan decide he would start an exact replica of our business on Facebook. My buddy was enraged because the kid was taking our forecast and posting it, word for word, on his site. What got to me was when I found out he'd downloaded all of my storm pictures from facebook profile and posted them as his own. I contacted him and told him in no uncertain terms that if he did not take the images down immediately, he and his parents would be paying me dearly in a copyright infringement lawsuit. That's all it took for me. No lawyers, no mess, just a stiffly-worded warning with the threat of making him pay.

In your case, though, I say take them to the cleaners. In my case, it was just some punk kid trying to steal a bit of recognition. In your case, it's people making money by using your product without your permission.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back