ThePamperedOne : street

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was shooting on the streets near the India Gate when these kids ran up to me and said 'didi, didi hamari bhi photo kheecho'-'sister,sister! take our photos too'
sweet bunch of kids.. i think they were siblings...

60156632_85523a1aa5_o.jpg

thanks for looking :)

digital :) from yesterday morning (saturday).. erm evening when i took that shot :)
thanks for checkin it out :D

How nice, Mansi.
Sweet light you had for this photo.
And it is nice if people really COME to you and ASK for their photo to be taken.
In my country your are eyed with suspicion if you are out in town with your camera about...

And hey, you need the SHARPEST of eyes to see that the boy in the centre is minimally out of focus...

Pretty photo. I see that the children are amusing themselves, and I like to see photos of children of India enjoying. The truth, whenever I see photos of those children, is of suffering, and in this photo it is different. I like. Greetings from Spain.

Bonita foto. Veo que los niños se están divirtiendo, y me gusta ver fotos de niños de la India disfrutando. La verdad, siempre que veo fotos de esos niños, son de sufrimiento, y en esta foto es diferente. Me gusta. Saludos desde España.

thanks guys! :D

hey mansi
absolutely love this shot, especially the way you have cropped in tight to highlight the 'pampered one' with the hordes of fans all around :)...just a very beautiful and fun pic with stunning soft, yet bright light as well.
I love the hands coming in from all over and the look on the middle kid is 'yeh, this happens all the time' kinda thing. LOL love it! :)

Love it Mansi :thumbup: This shot has alot of feeling to it as all your photos do. I really love the way you have them in the frame also, really dig that! Has a wonderful soft feel to it too.

Great shot Mansi !

Love the crop, I like this photo out of your street photos. I like joyful faces. Kids in India LOVE having their photograph taken!!! sometimes it gets outta control. Like a time in Rajasthan when they wouldnt let me take a photo of anything else, wherever I'd shift the camera, they'd pop up into the frame. Then I had to play tricks. Focus, frame what I really want, pretend im taking the kids' photo somewhere else and then quickly turn around and click. But they were too quick. Got quite mad. Was close to slapping them even. :)

Thanks all for looking and commenting :D :D :D

Great shot Mansi. wow..how did I miss this. Another amazing Mansi pic!!!

Most reactions

Back