Thief !!

Chiller said:
Thanks all for the awesome comments. I appreciate it. I sure hope this weekend is nice.
Terri...he had my dog to contend with on the first few attempts. But he was soooo persistant. Finally he made it.
April...Im sick of snow and clouds already. And there is more on the way this weekend.
Thanks again everyone.

I have a "stuffed" black squirrel and I tried to get a photo of an albino one but I couln't get close enough. Both are very rare around these parts. I wish we had snow!!!!:p

Thanks Marc, and Weeping. I appreciate your comments.
I would love to see an albino squirrell. That would be cool.

Chiller said:
I would love to see an albino squirrell. That would be cool.
it's scary. especially in the snow cause the first thing you notice is a pair of red eyes. :confused:

great capture, here... they're up for anything for a bit of food, eh? Lucky you didn't get the raccoons ;)

...that's wierd. we don't have black squirrels in QC...

Thanks Alex. You dont have black squirrels.? Thats strange eh? Being the next door neighbor , I would think that they are all over Canada. Hmm...
I get a lot of racoons here too, and skunks.

Alexandra said:
[an albino squirrel is] scary. especially in the snow cause the first thing you notice is a pair of red eyes.

Hee hee, wouldn't it just drive the auto function of my camera crazy to try to get rid of the red-eye?

:lol:

oh, and while we're at it:
There's an awesome forest like 3 mins away from my place and now it's all gettin chopped down for a golf course and condo towers that are supposed to bring people "closer to nature". ya right. it's been ages since the last time i saw a fox and i used to see them almost every time i walked there... same for raccoons. they used to pull over whenever there was BBQ party around, in summer... haven't seen one since last year :(

Most reactions

Back