What's new

Things May Not Be What They Seem

pacereve

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Location
Vernon B.C.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Start of a series i'm working on for decor in my future kitchen.
Next will be an orange inside a peeled apple. :D

014.jpg
 
Thats a great shot... =) Definately new and different... =)
 
great concept.... and well shot, be good to see more variations :thumbup:
 
Thanks Orgnoi1 and Archangel. I hope to line my kitchen (once I buy a place) with different food shots like this. :D
 
pacereve said:
I hope to line my kitchen (once I buy a place) with different food shots like this. :D

I think that would make me hesitant to eat any of your cooking.:D
 
cal_gundert05 said:
I think that would make me hesitant to eat any of your cooking.:D

:lol: That would be a wise choice!

Thanks everyone!
 
This is brilliant Kyle. Love the idea. Im lookin forward to the rest of this series.
 
Great idea, I really like this as a pause for thought and inspire shot.
 
Very creative. Several of these will work well together.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom