Things that bother you or don't make sense.

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.Handicap parking spaces that are furthest from a entry way or Handicap spaces with no handicap access doors or ramps.It Don't make sense
2.People that take handicap parking that shouldn't like police vehicles for example and I see it all the time.I want to say something but I don't.
3.People that leave shopping carriages all over the place in the parking lots in spaces or pushed up against your vehicle when there is racks for them within feet.
4.People that feel the need to stand inches away from you when there talking to you and spitting there bad breath and when you move for a little more comfort space they move closer.I hate that and makes me won't to body slam them.
5.Street signs that say No Standing anytime which basically means No Parking why not just say no parking. I know plenty of people that thought it meant you can't stand there with your feet lol.
End of rant of a few of my pet peeves.I feel better.:boogie:

3e4c8390637201301a42001dd8b71c47

1.Handicap parking spaces that are furthest from a entry way or Handicap spaces with no handicap access doors or ramps.It Don't make sense
2.People that take handicap parking that shouldn't like police vehicles for example and I see it all the time.I want to say something but I don't.
3.People that leave shopping carriages all over the place in the parking lots in spaces or pushed up against your vehicle when there is racks for them within feet.
4.People that feel the need to stand inches away from you when there talking to you and spitting there bad breath and when you move for a little more comfort space they move closer.I hate that and makes me won't to body slam them.
5.Street signs that say No Standing anytime which basically means No Parking why not just say no parking. I know plenty of people that thought it meant you can't stand there with your feet lol.
End of rant of a few of my pet peeves.I feel better.:boogie:

Maybe spend the $9.95 and buy yourself some of this medicine??? maybe???

Tin Sign 15 x 12 FUKITOL FINALLY A SOLUTION A CAPSULE A DAY TO MAKE TIN SIGN New | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
No Standing doesn't mean the same thing as No Parking, which is why the sign doesn't say No Parking.

Over worked raising three young boys and terminally ill wont help but thanks derrel

Last edited:
It does if you park there with a ticket.What does it exactly mean then.never mind google is my friend.

Door knobs on the left.

What bugs me is the freakin' hammerhead in my store right now who's been clerking me and the rest of the staff on $300.00 guitars for months. He's a perpetual shopper, and has cost this company more in time and man hours wasted than we could ever hope to make when (or if) we sell him a $300.00 guitar. Asking me the nuances of this $300.00 guitar compared to that $300.00 guitar?

Dude, there are no nuances. They're all $300.00 P.O.S. guitars.

You've been coming in hear for the past freaking four months acting like you're Eric F*****g Clapton. The difference between you and him though, aside from the fact that you're a pathetic, talentless hack, is that Clapton actually buys guitars. You, on the other hand, just sit around and play guitars that you're never going to buy. And why are you never going to buy one? Because your Third Reich of a wife carries your balls in a jar, and won't let you spend money on your own unless you're shopping at Sephora for her.

God damn, I hate this guy...

Last edited:
What bugs me is the freakin' hammerhead in my store right now who's been clerking me and the rest of the staff on $300.00 guitars for months. He's a perpetual shopper, and has cost this company more in time and man hours wasted than we could ever hope to make when (or if) we sell him a $300.00 guitar. Asking me the nuances of this $300.00 guitar compared to that $300.00 guitar?

You've been coming in hear for the past freaking four months acting like you're Eric F*****g Clapton. The difference between you and him though, aside from the fact that you're a pathetic, talentless hack, is that Clapton actually buys guitars. You, on the other hand, just sit around and play guitars that you're never going to buy. And why are you never going to buy one? Because your Third Reich of a wife carries your balls in a jar, and won't let you spend money on your own unless you're shopping at Sephora for her.

One of them that waiste your valuable time and dont buy S**T.I bet you want to through him out on his A**

:angry1: Wow.

Back to the question -- what annoys me is people who "call out" people who park in the handicapped spot on the assumption that they are not entitled to park there because they have no visible disability. My mother in law has post-Polio syndrome and has a severely atrophied leg and a limp, but she hides it well out of vanity. I've seen people scowl at her and one guy even made a rude remark to her. I let him have it and he felt like chit afterwards.

Rant over. :soapbox:

A police cruiser not on a chase who went through the centre of town on the main street where I was, at 150 kilometres per hour. A store manager said no wonder cops don't get co-operation around here.

Thats why I try never judge a book by its cover so to speak.That's why in a case like your mother in law sorry to hear,that has park way out of the way to where she is going because some young adolescents or a police vehicle that does not have handicap issued tags park in the handicap is just wrong and disrespectful. I am entitled to handicap tags if i want them,I have COPD( Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease} thats irreversible short of a lung transplant to help prolong a quality life do to exposure of asbestos and cigarettes.I live on oxygen and prednisone and other meds just to breath some what better.

Last edited:

:angry1: Wow.

Back to the question -- what annoys me is people who "call out" people who park in the handicapped spot on the assumption that they are not entitled to park there because they have no visible disability. My mother in law has post-Polio syndrome and has a severely atrophied leg and a limp, but she hides it well out of vanity. I've seen people scowl at her and one guy even made a rude remark to her. I let him have it and he felt like chit afterwards.

Rant over. :soapbox:

We always apply for a handicap sticker the last few months of my wife's pregnancy. I've seen people look at us funny. If the doctor say it's cool then we'll take advantage of it for 9 months total in our lives.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back