Things that bother you or don't make sense.

Hey Vista Ultimate edition has worked fine for me for ages - just turned off user account control and most of the problems went away with it. Guess I've been lucky with it overall ;) Bleh guess I'll have to consider updating to Win 7 sometime (from what I've heard Win 8 is not only a disaster but also changes the whole interface........)

And yes I love steam - that's why I want adobe to be as fast as steam with downloads (and now also not as picky with OS system requirements :p)

At least it's not Windows ME!

Hey Vista Ultimate edition has worked fine for me for ages - just turned off user account control and most of the problems went away with it. Guess I've been lucky with it overall ;) Bleh guess I'll have to consider updating to Win 7 sometime (from what I've heard Win 8 is not only a disaster but also changes the whole interface........)

I was going to give you a break considering you live and a third world country and perhaps win7 hadn't gotten there yet but c'mon man!

List of things bothering me right now:

1. Having to stand in one spot for 10 hours with only occasional walks.

2. The worst back pain I've ever felt because of aforementioned standing in one spot.

Something that bothers me, having to 'call in sick' to work. I'm home today not feeling well, and it just bugs me because I end up feeling guilty.
It is what it is, I s'pose. :/

2. The worst back pain I've ever felt because of aforementioned standing in one spot.

aw, hope you are doing better today, though. back pain sucks!

Can you pepper in some light to moderate assaults to pass the time?

Something that bothers me, having to 'call in sick' to work. I'm home today not feeling well, and it just bugs me because I end up feeling guilty.
Oh, yes - that reminds me of one:
People that come to work while they are sick and spread it to everyone else. :sexywink:

You have to take care of you first. That's why we work in the first place. Never feel guilty about it. :)

Oh, yes - that reminds me of one:
People that come to work while they are sick and spread it to everyone else. :sexywink:

hmmm...i don't feel so bad, now...true! haha

You have to take care of you first. That's why we work in the first place. Never feel guilty about it. :)

okay, and thank you. :hug::

Most reactions

Back