Things that bother you or don't make sense.

We have Braum's here too. Decent food, good ice cream, and consistently the cheapest dairy products you can find. Cheese, milk, etc - is like half the price that the local grocery store sells it for.

Yep... and their dairy is really good too. I've always liked the quality vs. the price. I don't eat a lot from their menu.. But I like the ice cream and dairy.

Adobe Lightroom 5 trial - 800mb for Windows - 400mb for mac

Why am I paying a 400mb "tax" for windows????????????? ;)

Also this download speed isn't all that fast compared to Steam (for a company that makes a lot of boasts about its big cloud stuff I expected blazing fast download speeds from them :p)

Also this download speed isn't all that fast compared to Steam (for a company that makes a lot of boasts about its big cloud stuff I expected blazing fast download speeds from them :p)

Yeah steam is so slow. Not like orgin is any better tho.

esselle.. Braum's is a food chain in the central US, some of the southern states specifically.. they make burgers, breakfast, hotdogs, etc... but each restaurant also has a store in it with dairy products.

They have several dairy farms where they process their own brand.. and ice cream is one of the things they do.

They're good!

We have Braum's here too. Decent food, good ice cream, and consistently the cheapest dairy products you can find. Cheese, milk, etc - is like half the price that the local grocery store sells it for.

I've never heard of this 'Braum's.' Hmmm...I must be missing out. lol There's Winn Dixie and Publix in the ''south.'' Is it like Schwann's? They are a food chain/delivery only service, I think.

It's like a burger/ice cream joint with a grocery store attached.

Like if Dairy Queen was also a grocery store, but better.

I haven't been in a Winn Dixie in years, lol. Winn Dixie is more of an East coast Southern thing. I don't think I've seen one in a State that didn't border the Atlantic. Same goes for Piggly Wiggly.

I haven't been in a Winn Dixie in years, lol. Winn Dixie is more of an East coast Southern thing. I don't think I've seen one in a State that didn't border the Atlantic. Same goes for Piggly Wiggly.

We had a Piggly Wiggly here in Oklahoma... though I refused to shop at a store named Piggly Wiggly. Lol

They have a huge following, though I never really bought into it. I never really saw anything to set it apart from any other grocery store.

Lol @ "piggly wiggly"

I haven't seen any in Tampa...didn't know they were still around. haha

Well that was a waste and a first time ever - seems Lightroom 5 requires Win 7 (or later) and it appears that not only is it not supported on Vista, but its also not going to even install for me :(

Well that was a waste and a first time ever - seems Lightroom 5 requires Win 7 (or later) and it appears that not only is it not supported on Vista, but its also not going to even install for me :(

I LOVE steam! got a lot of games there.
I have only had windows Vista long enough to install a different OS on whatever computer i bought that came with vista. the desktops have win8 on them , my laptops still have win7 64bit.

shame it wont install for you. ive been really really thinking about getting lightroom 5.

Vista?

You are dead to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back