things that really p*ss me off....

bace said:
Someone needs a smoke break. Or possibly some chocolate. Maybe a nap?
People who are condescending when others are warming up to a good harmless rant. :mrgreen:

We wanna rant then we'll by God rant. We all love a good rant break. And it's better for your lungs than a smoke break.

My girlfriend, btw, takes a smoke break and calls it "time for a smokey treat". Which I personally find idiotic. I love her, but......come on, that's just stupid.

You just preach on my Coven Cousin Grimm!

The WORST thing I can hear is 'What are you ... A GIRL?!?' Snively, crybaby-girlie types ... pffft. Those who know me know that if I am crying ... it's either nose hair being pulled out or death ... in rare cases ... loving someone.

Onward and upward ...

Scratching and re-arranging ... Eeeeewwww. There's got to be another way to handle that ... no pun intended ... find a door to hide behind for a second or something ... and for the love of Pete ... wash your hands.

Personal Space ... DO NOT INVADE mine! Now, I'm a touchy-feely type, but not the bump bellies and slither type. I don't mind a shoulder pat or hand squeeze ... but I can't take the toe to toe, count the blood vessels in your eye breathing down your neck type. I worked with a guy once that was like that and after circling the room, I finally stuck my arm out and said, "STOP! I'm getting dizzy!" He just wanted to make sure he was paying attention ... like I'm difficult to hear or see ... HELLO!

Worst of all ... for both sexes ... bad breath and body odor. Come on ... there's NO excuse. Bathe and brush ... chew gum ... mints or something. And for the love of Pete ... save $60 and visit the cologne counter at Dillards.

At home ... if you get it out, you can darn tootin put it back up. If you eat off of it ... rinse it and put it in the dishwasher. If you need something washed ... you know how to use the washer. If you've lost something ... retrace your steps. I'm not a maid. I'm not a chef. I'm not the laundry police.

But I'm low maintenance. Really! :lol:

( I just require a few hugs, some sweet words on occasion and the checkbook ... )

Raymond J Barlow said:
I can't walk out of a restaurant without spitting., dunno why.. I remember camping in Ohio once, this kid spit on my youngest bro.. my dad walked over to him, grabbed him by the ears, and spit 3x in his face. I am sure the kid is tramatized for life! Both his parents (friends of mom and dads) were watching.. lmao~!

selfishness pi**es me off more then anything

I try not to gender stuff, coz men and woman are both equally scr*wed if they wanna be, but thankfully there are a few goods out there to give me hope.
Whoa. I'm guessing no one messed with your Dad. :shock:

terri said:
People who are condescending when others are warming up to a good harmless rant. :mrgreen:

We wanna rant then we'll by God rant. We all love a good rant break. And it's better for your lungs than a smoke break.

My girlfriend, btw, takes a smoke break and calls it "time for a smokey treat". Which I personally find idiotic. I love her, but......come on, that's just stupid.

thanks terri...!! :hug::

the funny thing is, this isnt a rant...my rant will burn hairs off your eyebrows..this was just kicking around stuff...

and really, just teasing...sorry if bace or darfion took it wrong...

just passing the day ranting lightly...:lol:

terri said:

:lol:

terri said:

Pshawww...I hate it when I try and be funny and someone calls me condescending. I don't even know what that means!!!

TERRI!!:grumpy:

oh, pallie.. i am with you on the scratching and re-arranging in public...

get it right before you leave the house...

oh..and the not a maid is classic.... i swear that shee*t wasnt in the vows... neither was cooking every night, and yet i do...

who said that was the chick??? if i bring home the bacon, i shouldnt have to cook the silly sucker too...

lets eat out!

Right April just follow the watch ........................................
3-2-1 you're under.
when you awake you will disagree with everything you've said but totally agree with everything Darfion said
3-2-1 you're back in the room
swinging_clock.jpg

bace said:
Someone needs a smoke break. Or possibly some chocolate. Maybe a nap?

Your av is still killer today ... (thanks again for letting me see him daily!)

Chocolate and naps have nothing to do with rants. Guys won't claim to rant, but they do.

Bace, come visit. We're not scary. We're the best company you could have! :mrgreen:

bace said:
Pshawww...I hate it when I try and be funny and someone calls me condescending. I don't even know what that means!!!

TERRI!!:grumpy:
You're such a girl. :roll:

:lol:

:hug::

Darfion said:
Right April just follow the watch ........................................
3-2-1 you're under.
when you awake you will disagree with everything you've said but totally agree with everything Darfion said
3-2-1 you're back in the room
swinging_clock.jpg

you don't know our blood line ... we can't be manipulated at all. Besides ... we're always right!!! :biglaugh:

Oooh, things that **** me off about my fellow guys...

I AM NOT FEMININE, I AM NOT GAY, BUT I LIKE TO COOK AND DECORATE. SUE ME. :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

aprilraven said:
about the opposite sex...

first and foremost....as a chick, may i say, i hate to see men spit..
they get out of the car, and spit... they are walking across the street, lets spit...what is the deal? if you saw women walking around spiting, you would think, uugghh... and when i walk down a sidewalk and there is spit, i wanna rub your dang face in it... swallow that stuff... we dont wanna see it..or if its so hideous, get a napkin, spit in it..and THROW THE SUCKER AWAY........if its too ugly to be in your mouth, its too ugly for me to see it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, it's a pet, gross-out hate for me also.

aprilraven said:
it ticks me off royally, when a chick uses tears to get sympathy from a male....when a chick cries, you should have lost your family member, or your hair should have fallen smooth off your head...
crying at the drop of a hat makes us look bad....

so we only cry on big things... but when a chick is so stupid as to cry cause her guy got mad about something....i wanna hit her...

I don't think crying is a weakness, if one is on the verge of tears then why not just flow with it, get it out and get over it ? I don't understand bottling sh1t up, at all, for men or women. If you do it in order to garner sympathy or attention, thats another story because it's manipulative.

Otherwise, if ya feelin it, out with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back