things that really p*ss me off....

duncanp said:
your height?

besides without cooking, microwave meals and fast food, single males will die lol

My height? What? lol

Also, I pity you little dude, I really do. :p Learn to cook guys! It's not hard, and your wife will love you for it. And if you're not married... your girlfriend will "thank" you for fixing a special romantic meal ;)

verb... i know a guy that is straight as an arrow, but has great taste in furniture and paint for a room... you could call him a decorator, but he will deck-orate you if you do....

aprilraven said:
verb... i know a guy that is straight as an arrow, but has great taste in furniture and paint for a room... you could call him a decorator, but he will deck-orate you if you do....

Ha! I would have good taste in furniture and such if I could afford to :er: I'm getting a new bedroom in a couple months, and I'm gonna do some fun stuff with it, I'm excited. =)

Verbal said:
Ha! I would have good taste in furniture and such if I could afford to :er: I'm getting a new bedroom in a couple months, and I'm gonna do some fun stuff with it, I'm excited. =)

a toilet seat that is glued up could annoy a few people :mrgreen:

aprilraven said:
usually, by going out of your way to be nice... doing extra stuff makes men feel real bad.....(sometimes.....does not work on a** holes...)

Nope, it doesnt work on donkey-canyons ( my way of saying a**holes without the stars gettin in the way of a good cuss ). Hence the reason a few of my ex's ARE ex's ;)

I always feel compelled to hold down a spitter and make them lick it back up off the gravel, when they huck a loogie.It really turns my stomach :confused:

Verbal said:
lol we know... what are you talking about? :p

mind you some kid called me gay at this match because on offense i used an "arm bar" if ne1 here knows what i mean..

duncanp said:
mind you some kid called me gay at this match because on offense i used an "arm bar" if ne1 here knows what i mean..

Don't worry, that's a high school fad. For the next 4 years of your life people will substitute the word "gay" for "stupid".

Luminosity said:
Nope, it doesnt work on donkey-canyons ( my way of saying a**holes without the stars gettin in the way of a good cuss ). Hence the reason a few of my ex's ARE ex's ;)

I always feel compelled to hold down a spitter and make them lick it back up off the gravel, when they huck a loogie.It really turns my stomach :confused:

i like the way you think!!! :lmao:

Verbal said:
Don't worry, that's a high school fad. For the next 4 years of your life people will substitute the word "gay" for "stupid".

yea i got that a lot at university last week :D

core_17 said:
Ok, I have a question. Who really gives a flying crap about the position of the toilette seat??
I do!!!

I have dogs...
Dogs drink from the toilet...
Dogs kiss people...
Why not just cut out the middle man and go lick the toilet yourself :greenpbl:

And besides, not all of us clean the bathroom every single day! So close it...lid and all. Nobody wants to see inside.

It's not fair for men to put the seat down and you know a woman isn't going to put it up when she's done. So...compromise. Close it, lid and all...every time! It's equal that way :D

Most reactions

Back