:hug::

*spits*

*adjusts crotchal area*

*leaves seat up after peeing on toilet*

TAKE THAT!!!

terri said:
You're such a girl. :roll:

:lol:

:hail: good timing... love when zingers are timed!!

ok..here is another one.... i dislike alot when parents let their smaller children go anywhere with out them... bathrooms in malls...or even walk around a store with out them...or step on a sidewalk and not have thier hands....:x i wanna b*tch slap a momma that lets a three year old stand by a busy street, and not hold her hand.....

Verbal said:
Oooh, things that **** me off about my fellow guys...

I AM NOT FEMININE, I AM NOT GAY, BUT I LIKE TO COOK AND DECORATE. SUE ME. :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:
Whoa!! All caps on that one. Sounds like somebody's got one foot in the closet. :mrgreen:

I'm kidding Verbal....do not strike me down....:lol:

duncanp said:
cant be manipulated eh?

not even by Galaxy chocolate?

duncanp ... honey ... chocolate is not for manipulation. Any woman worth her salt won't hit the floor for it. They'll take your checkbook and go buy their own.

Verbal said:
Oooh, things that **** me off about my fellow guys...

I AM NOT FEMININE, I AM NOT GAY, BUT I LIKE TO COOK AND DECORATE. SUE ME. :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

When guys call you gay for being like that, make out with their girlfriends. Trust me, it's the sweetest revenge.

bace said:
*spits*

*adjusts crotchal area*

*leaves seat up after peeing on toilet*

TAKE THAT!!!
Now tell me you love me, or I'm gonna cry......or pout. :sexywink:

your height?

besides without cooking, microwave meals and fast food, single males will die lol

anicole said:
duncanp ... honey ... chocolate is not for manipulation. Any woman worth her salt won't hit the floor for it. They'll take your checkbook and go buy their own.

thats the problem with joint accounts lol :mrgreen:

Luminosity said:
Agreed, it's a pet, gross-out hate for me also.

I don't think crying is a weakness, if one is on the verge of tears then why not just flow with it, get it out and get over it ? I don't understand bottling sh1t up, at all, for men or women. If you do it in order to garner sympathy or attention, thats another story because it's manipulative.

Otherwise, if ya feelin it, out with it.

i agree with you... if you feel it, let it out...but if its for attention, or to make you guy feel like sheeit on a stick, get the heck over it, and move on... you can make a man feel bad in more clever ways....

usually, by going out of your way to be nice... doing extra stuff makes men feel real bad.....(sometimes.....does not work on a** holes...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back