Why not just cut out the middle man and go lick the toilet yourself :greenpbl:

tried it? :drool2: lol :lmao:

woodsac said:
I do!!!

I have dogs...
Dogs drink from the toilet...
Dogs kiss people...
Why not just cut out the middle man and go lick the toilet yourself :greenpbl:

And besides, not all of us clean the bathroom every single day! So close it...lid and all. Nobody wants to see inside.

It's not fair for men to put the seat down and you know a woman isn't going to put it up when she's done. So...compromise. Close it, lid and all...every time! It's equal that way :D

thats what i'm talking about woodsac.... drop the whole puppy, and your bathroom looks good....

way to go, my friend..... SO could live around you, somewhat...-ish.

you like cemetaries???:sexywink:

aprilraven said:
thats what i'm talking about woodsac.... drop the whole puppy, and your bathroom looks good....

way to go, my friend..... SO could live around you, somewhat...-ish.

you like cemetaries???:sexywink:

*passes nametag box to Ravie for woodsac's use* :sniffle:

Then again, Woods was in the military ... they know how to live. :salute: my friend ... oh, btw ... didja study up on the Ranger stuff?! :D

I agree ... put the whole thing down. I'd rather hit the lid than the water at 3:27 a.m. ... ya know?

Verbs, darlin' ... I can dec the bedroom ... I'm currently in a Serenghetti (is that serenity spaghetti?!) look with prints and stuff ... oooo!! oooo!!! Pick me to help!!!!!

anicole said:
*passes nametag box to Ravie for woodsac's use* :sniffle:

Then again, Woods was in the military ... they know how to live. :salute: my friend ... oh, btw ... didja study up on the Ranger stuff?! :D

I agree ... put the whole thing down. I'd rather hit the lid than the water at 3:27 a.m. ... ya know?

Verbs, darlin' ... I can dec the bedroom ... I'm currently in a Serenghetti (is that serenity spaghetti?!) look with prints and stuff ... oooo!! oooo!!! Pick me to help!!!!!

Not quite into the african thing... I'm going to go for a warmer, antique look to it. I'm gonna find an old oak desk and chest to put my TV on, and an oak headboard if I can. Then either carpet or hardwood flooring (if I can afford it). =)

Verbal said:
Not quite into the african thing... I'm going to go for a warmer, antique look to it. I'm gonna find an old oak desk and chest to put my TV on, and an oak headboard if I can. Then either carpet or hardwood flooring (if I can afford it). =)

*huge put upon sigh ...*

Well, if that's the way you want it ... I can do that too! But do the hardwood ... splurge on that and wait on something else ... gotta do the hardwood ... promise me, okay?!?

Duncanp ... dude ... what gives?!?

Toilet seats, up, down, meh.

Never really worried about having to put the toilet seat down, it's just habit now.

But I have been caught, whilst half asleep, when I've sat down and fallen in coz the seats up. Man, I just laugh though.

anicole said:
*huge put upon sigh ...*

Well, if that's the way you want it ... I can do that too! But do the hardwood ... splurge on that and wait on something else ... gotta do the hardwood ... promise me, okay?!?

Unfortunately it's hard to splurge when the money simply isn't there... and now it looks like none of that will happen anyway because I didn't get that job after all. =\

Verbal said:
Unfortunately it's hard to splurge when the money simply isn't there... and now it looks like none of that will happen anyway because I didn't get that job after all. =\

:hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug::

They don't deserve you, Verbs.

That's another thing that pi*ses me off .....

VERBAL BEING PASSED OVER!!!

Down with poopies like that!! DOWN WITH POOPIES!!!

YOu come here, Verbs. We'll find you a job. And hardwood floors.

Luminosity said:
Agreed, it's a pet, gross-out hate for me also.

I don't think crying is a weakness, if one is on the verge of tears then why not just flow with it, get it out and get over it ? I don't understand bottling sh1t up, at all, for men or women. If you do it in order to garner sympathy or attention, thats another story because it's manipulative.

Otherwise, if ya feelin it, out with it.

Right on soul sister!...I agree 100%:hugs:

anicole said:
:hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug::

They don't deserve you, Verbs.

That's another thing that pi*ses me off .....

VERBAL BEING PASSED OVER!!!

Down with poopies like that!! DOWN WITH POOPIES!!!

YOu come here, Verbs. We'll find you a job. And hardwood floors.

:hug:: thanks

maybe tis just me..but what are we talking about???

oh yeah... ok...

things that tick me off....

i really hate when i am so attached to someone , and you have to hear from them... have you ever had that? i hate to be reliant on someone..

does that not just tick you off to be so emotionally dependent..?

** waves sign by nicole and photogal ....for verb**

Most reactions

Back