think a little : rural schooling series3

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well i pretty much dumped this photograph as it wasnt very pleasing as a whole. I think i found my photograph in this crop :)
let me know what you guys think

122682857_2a4dc2c023_o.jpg

:thumbup:

pssst : sorry for the unimaginative title.. cant 'think' ;)

great work mansi, i can't help but wonder what the kid in the background is thinking about.

HOly cow Mansi...it is brilliant. Love this one.

superb mans, ......really superb, your colour shots are great cuz of the colours your able to capture in your area, but this b+w works so well :thumbup: +rep

Just wonderful! I see the arm of another child along the right hand side, so I'm guessing you thought your original shot was crowded, or too busy? I am so glad you studied it a little and found this crop - it is very effective. The expression on the two kids that are left makes the shot!

Nice one. :thumbup:

thanks a lot everyone :D
antarctican > the sack... well i must assume that they contain either raw vegetables or wood for cooking... all the pics of the schools(the 'rural schooling series') i showed ya run a mid day meal scheme where each child gets a free meal everyday. Hence those are prob the supply for that. My guess, it's wood, i see a log atop it.
thanks again for commenting :D

terri said:
Just wonderful! I see the arm of another child along the right hand side, so I'm guessing you thought your original shot was crowded, or too busy? I am so glad you studied it a little and found this crop - it is very effective. The expression on the two kids that are left makes the shot!

Nice one. :thumbup:
hey terri thanks for the comments... yes i found the shot reallly busy and i couldnt avoid the arm as it was to be a 4by6 crop.
thanks for looking in :)

Like the crop mansi:D...you found the compo :thumbup: another great shot in this series. The light is fantastic and BW is a great way to go ;)
I'm sure they're drooling over these shots at LSE :D

thanks Mohain :D

and thanks JK :D
I'm sure they're drooling over these shots at LSE :D
well in my dreams yeh!!! it was a pretty (below)average attempt :)
better luck next time as they say :D

thanks for commenting :)

Mansi said:
thanks Mohain :D

well in my dreams yeh!!! it was a pretty (below)average attempt :)
better luck next time as they say :D

:stun:
below average...not!
luck only plays a small role in these shots mansi....the light etc....damn fine shootin I say :D

JonK said:
:stun:
below average...not!
luck only plays a small role in these shots mansi....the light etc....damn fine shootin I say :D
:hugs: thanks jk ... :) glad ya think that way :thumbup:
i stick to my take on 'em though... :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back