Thinking about selling my carmera but looking to buy a new camera, ANY IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could go full frame sony and get an a850... But if you have no reason to upgrade, why upgrade?

I think this is an introduction before starting to sell a scam camera.

Because newbies come here all of the time and want to sell us non-existent cameras. No one knows you and there is no way that anyone is going to purchase from an unknown. Hence the easing into it with this post.
And just why are you so defensive if you aren't caught?

I am not defensive, I just think you saying me is a scam is very unprofessional and if I really did decide to sell my camera, you could of ran away potential buyers.

Well maybe I should of ask the question like this.. when choosing a camera what do you take in consideration and how do you go about picking one? and if wanting to upgrade from a SLR.. I am kind of new, so I do not know much about cameras or camera's terms... So speak on a beginner level. lol Thanks

... you know little about photography, you have a $1500.00+ camera, and you want to sell it to get a "better" camera ????

I am not defensive, I just think you saying me is a scam is very unprofessional and if I really did decide to sell my camera, you could of ran away potential buyers.
What are your reasons for selling your current camera?
With those listed, and why... people can suggest an improvement.

It doesn't matter what I said or didn't say. NO ONE is going to buy a camera from someone we don't know on here. We buy and sell between each other, but we know each other. Try Craigslist or ebay.

I take lot of pictures, and I am starting to get into the business of taking pictures at clubs and parties for promoters. So yes I am looking to upgrade a little bit.

I take lot of pictures, and I am starting to get into the business of taking pictures at clubs and parties for promoters. So yes I am looking to upgrade a little bit.
I bet you have no clue what you're doing with your camera... no idea how to use it... and think the solution would be buying a different one.

If not, please correct me and tell us all what you don't like about your camera now.

It doesn't matter what I said or didn't say. NO ONE is going to buy a camera from someone we don't know on here. We buy and sell between each other, but we know each other. Try Craigslist or ebay.
Ok Thank You for the info MLeeK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back