Thinking about selling my carmera but looking to buy a new camera, ANY IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take lot of pictures, and I am starting to get into the business of taking pictures at clubs and parties for promoters. So yes I am looking to upgrade a little bit.
I bet you have no clue what you're doing with your camera... no idea how to use it... and think the solution would be buying a different one.

If not, please correct me and tell us all what you don't like about your camera now.

I never said I did not like the camera at all, I just want to upgrade a little. Is that is ok with you?

I take lot of pictures, and I am starting to get into the business of taking pictures at clubs and parties for promoters. So yes I am looking to upgrade a little bit.
I bet you have no clue what you're doing with your camera... no idea how to use it... and think the solution would be buying a different one.

If not, please correct me and tell us all what you don't like about your camera now.

I never said I did not like the camera at all, I just want to upgrade a little. Is that is ok with you?
Name ONE thing you don't like about your camera. Functionality wise.

Well maybe I should of ask the question like this.. when choosing a camera what do you take in consideration and how do you go about picking one? and if wanting to upgrade from a SLR.. I am kind of new, so I do not know much about cameras or camera's terms... So speak on a beginner level. lol Thanks

Yeah, it is rather suspicious...
You don't even have a clue what to look for in a camera, yet you have an OUTSTANDING camera to work with.
You want to upgrade, but you are at a beginner level-far beneath the abilities of the camera you HAVE, yet you want to upgrade.

An "upgraded" camera may not make you a better photographer.

We are suspicious because you have not provided a reason why your current high level DSLR is not good enough.

Leica M9 Edition Hermes

Best Buy will be selling two kits: The camera and the 50mm f/1.4 for $25,000. The other kit being the 28mm f/2, 50mm f/.95, 90mm f/2, and the camera. For a low low low introductory price of $50,000.

I'd suggest you opt for the $50,000 one though.

I mean, why not, right?

Yup! I'd go for that

Except... is it just me or that is an awful color...

Leica M9 Edition Hermes

Best Buy will be selling two kits: The camera and the 50mm f/1.4 for $25,000. The other kit being the 28mm f/2, 50mm f/.95, 90mm f/2, and the camera. For a low low low introductory price of $50,000.

I'd suggest you opt for the $50,000 one though.

I mean, why not, right?

Yup! I'd go for that

Except... is it just me or that is an awful color...

I agree ... I would never have a Leica with that colour ... green lizard skin would be tons better than that.

http://www.cameraleather.com/colors/seagreen_lizard.htm

No pictures? This is a photography forum and you want to sell us a camera with no pictures? Lol good luck on that one. Yeah you lost this one. I mean if you are going to try to scam people at least do your homework on that item.

Because newbies come here all of the time and want to sell us non-existent cameras. No one knows you and there is no way that anyone is going to purchase from an unknown. Hence the easing into it with this post.
And just why are you so defensive if you aren't caught?

^^^^that
bigthumb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back