Thinking

Sweet shot, and love the title. But I'm amazed how he's not paying any attention to you...my nephews would be running around like the crazed kids they are, and either hamming it up terribly for the camera, or refusing to have their pictures taken. Good job getting this shot!

BEAUTIFUL shot! i love the softness of the image and its perfect!!!
love the pose... great capture carl

Thank you Calliope, Anti, and Mansi. I appreciate your comments.

Wow - I missed this one.

Very nice, Carl! I must agree I think it's a little gray-ish in tone, and a little tweaking might lighten it without spoiling the reflective mood of the image.

Great capture. Stop selling yourself short. ;)

Precious Chiller, he's looks so pensive staring out the window. And I am amazed you were able to get the shot without him turning towards you :) I look forward to more shots from you of people, I think with your talent we'll see some amazing expressions and compositions.

Sometimes I wish we could have a "silencer" on our shutters so our unknowing models stay that way :)

Thanks so much Terri, Karalee, manella, and Lady.
I think I was lucky with Ethan. He is a pretty laid back kid. Just like his "stuff" It was gloomy outside, and he just stared at his things in the backyard wanting to go out.
Thank you so much. I appreciate all your comments

You caught a great expression. The image would have been stronger if you had locked the focus on his eye.

Thanks M @ k o and danalec. I appreciate your comments.
Danalec...thank you so much for the awesome tip. That is in my memory bank for next time.:thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back