This is great!

Nice! That's pretty cool for sure...I can only imagine how hard it is to train one. Absolutely brilliant, no matter what anyone says about it.

My favorite part is where she asks her if she can fall down! Hahahaha!

My parents have a blue and gold macaaw that can say a lot of things. My favorite thing in the world is when we were younger and my little brother would be throwing a fit and crying, and pippen (the bird) would start mocking him and he'd cry and sob..and my little brother would get so mad saying that the bird was making fun of him!

He can also burp, and cough like a weezing old man...and he says several things to, but nothin nearly as cool as this african grey in the video.

I watched a documentary or news special the other day about a group of folks who rescue birds like that from homes that can't take care of them anymore. Apparently they are extremely hard to live with especially when it develops bad habit from negqative rienforcement(sp?). They group brings them to a friendly home and through long hours of kindness they bring the birds back to a lifestyle they can enjoy.

Yeah...you definately have to know what you are doing when it comes to birds. And they are obsessive animals, so it's hard to get them to kick those bad habits. Sometimes they become feather pickers and the obsessively pick their feather til they are bald...they can make themselves bleed doing that, too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back