This is how I feel today.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have not had a cold in a couple years but boy do I have a dandy now. Likely picked it up @ the hospital last week.

IMG_4298sm.jpg

Hope you feel better soon.

Feel better Ron!!!

something's going around. Been fighting this cold for a week now.

hope you (& I) feel better.

So far, I've escaped major damage, but several family members got hit. I find ColdFX works for me, but appears to be completely useless to my wife. So, FWIW YMMV (for what it's worth, your mileage may vary).

Hey Ron, did you stock up on chicken soup? Apparently that works. Heh, you know with colds, if you medicate them, they'll last 7 days, and if you let them run their course, they'll last a week.:er:

I sincerely hope you feel better soon, Ron. I had a bad,bad sinus cold earlier this month...what a downer! I love the shot! That blue camera (could there BE a better color? no way!), and the Series 1 zoom! with the lens shade all squished! Feeling blue and kinda deflated, squished down, etc. Good one.

You know, I've had a couple of colds over the years where I tried taking a really LONG, and HOT bath and staying in the tub until sweat was just pouring off of my forehead, and you know, it actually seemed to "break" the cold...not sure how, or why, but I swear, there were two times when a complete, hot-water-heater-draining mega-bath made me feel immediately better. Might be worth a try!

Thanks for the good wishes folks.

I have to be careful what I take with my heart meds, I cannot even have Grapefruit which I love. I tried steam cleaning my head in the shower this morning Derrel & it helped for a while.

Do you have a bulb type "blower" thing to use to rinse the ol' sinuses with some warm-water saline solution + a teaspoon of baking soda for a sinus rinse? Does that help for you? It does for me. Or maybe some mentholated ointment applied right on the 'stache??? (or beard). And no, I'm not kidding people!!!

Funny you mention the hospital....only time I EVER get sick is after I have visted someone in the hospital.....go figure

Aw :( feel better soon Ron.

If it's in your sinuses neti pots work wonders, which is similar to what Derrel mentioned. When I start getting a sinus infection I add just a bit of listerine to it. Yes, it burns. Bad. But it will knock an infection out. I think it may even cauterize your sinuses, lol.

Carny said:
If it's in your sinuses neti pots work wonders, which is similar to what Derrel mentioned. When I start getting a sinus infection I add just a bit of listerine to it. Yes, it burns. Bad. But it will knock an infection out. I think it may even cauterize your sinuses, lol.

I thought they were encouraging people to stop using those pots because people we getting like brain eating amoebas??

Sad camera is sad. Feel better soon!

Feel Better soon, Ron!

Most reactions

Back