MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 12, 2006 #1 I am guessing this is a lookout point to look out at the Mississippi river - Otherwise, it goes nowhere when you go to the top! LOL The walkway takes you to the USS KIDD that sits on the Mississipppi river.
I am guessing this is a lookout point to look out at the Mississippi river - Otherwise, it goes nowhere when you go to the top! LOL The walkway takes you to the USS KIDD that sits on the Mississipppi river.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2006 #2 Cool shot. I like the tone. A little tight around the top...but just a tiny bit.