This is starting to piss me off.....

ScottS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have FINALLY saved up enough to get a really nice Nikon lens. I was going to get the 70-200 2.8 VR. But no that was sold out... So I started looking at the new short lenses by Nikon. The 14-24 2.8 and the 24-70 2.8.

BACK ORDERED EVERYWHERE!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!:madmad:

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just ordered the 24-70mm on Saturday when I did another quick check on B&H. I was lucky a couple of weeks ago to find the 70-200mm was back in stock. You just have to keep checking and order quickly when the in stock shows up. I think both times it was in the wee hours of the morning.

tr0gd0o0r

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Be patient. You're talking about expensive glass, so you've clearly been waiting for a while already. Give it some time and wait till it's available and get the lens you really want. Otherwise you'll probably just regret it later.

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
i know it is painful to wait for the new piece of equipment after you made the decision to buy it. i think most of us know that experience ;)

Garbz

Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'd be looking at the 18-200VR. A great lens for all occasions!

No offence but this is like feeding a chocolate connoisseur a Mars bar. The comparison between the 18-200 VR and the 70-200VR or any of the wide angles is like chalk and cheese. And I'm talking the type of chalk that squeaks when you use it compared to a lovely smoked swiss blue seved with a lovely red.

Mike_E

Reaction score
The Upper West Side of Mississippi (you have no i
Photos OK to edit
No offence but this is like feeding a chocolate connoisseur a Mars bar. The comparison between the 18-200 VR and the 70-200VR or any of the wide angles is like chalk and cheese. And I'm talking the type of chalk that squeaks when you use it compared to a lovely smoked swiss blue seved with a lovely red.

Now I'm hungry! ;)

lostprophet

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have FINALLY saved up enough to get a really nice Nikon lens. I was going to get the 70-200 2.8 VR. But no that was sold out... So I started looking at the new short lenses by Nikon. The 14-24 2.8 and the 24-70 2.8.

BACK ORDERED EVERYWHERE!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!:madmad:

you never heard of Christmas Eve :lol: people buy a lot of stuff this time of year for some strange reason

Garbz

Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
:rofl: typically mention food and everyone forgets about photography. I vote for a cheese subforum :)

lostprophet

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
:rofl: typically mention food and everyone forgets about photography. I vote for a cheese subforum :)

only if the cheese subforum can have a toast subsubforum

notelliot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
if you've saved 2 grand for a tele zoom, and want to switch to a wide-angle zoom because of a backorder, you might want to consider what you really need here. collecting glass or shooting with it?

Most reactions

New Topics