This is why I'm fat.

You're only kidding youself.
No, I want a smorgasboard of different animal bacons to feast on.

Be that as it may, cow isn't pig. It should be called "Bacon shaped cow strips" or something of the like. To call bacon shaped beef strips "bacon" is a dis-service to pigs everywhere, and should be illegal.

And to the person that even DARED mention turkey fakin in my thread.........

Shame on you. Your mother would be embarassed to hear you say such silly things. And if she wouldn't, she should.

I will say that two of my new favorite quotes came from a friend of mine in regards to this dish of piggy delights yesterday....

#1. "It's a good thing us Jews don't believe in Hell, because if I did, I'd immediately earn my spot for what I'm about to do." [gazing wantingly at the pig logs browning and sizzling in the oven]

#2. "If that pig knew what you were going to do with it, it would have killed itself, and put itself in your oven."

Last edited:
'No animal has been harmed in the making of this movie".... ehm, no. :)

Anyway, it remembers me Homer Simpson habits.

My mom used to open up the skin of our turkey on Thanksgiving and cover the surface between the turkey and it's skin with bacon when she baked it... OMG, it was soooo good.

I've made a couple different variations of the bacon explosion and honestly I don't really care for it.

I would rather have just a big pile of bacon.

dear god, i feel like my arteries are already getting clogged

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that sort of thing & it damn near killed me. Two 90% & two 80% blockages in my heart. Drooling here.

Glad it missed it's mark.

Yeah, this certainly isn't something you would want to subject yourself to too often.

The day after I had to take two showers. The first one just beaded up and rolled off.

I love that sort of thing & it damn near killed me. Two 90% & two 80% blockages in my heart. Drooling here.

Glad it missed it's mark.

Yeah, this certainly isn't something you would want to subject yourself to too often.

The day after I had to take two showers. The first one just beaded up and rolled off.

Just to inform you, in case you weren't aware Strad... You should probably not eat this much pork and make your visit to the Gopher Bar in consecutive order ;)

Just to inform you, in case you weren't aware Strad... You should probably not eat this much pork and make your visit to the Gopher Bar in consecutive order ;)

You're kidding, right? This is just to prime the pump for the gopher......... all you can eat bacon and sausage links..........

It's going to kill me, but I will have happily earned it. :D

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back