Not open for further replies.

epp_b

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.eppbphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was at a car show today. Brought my camera stuff, of course.

I couldn't help but be so bothered by the people who show up with a D700 and f/2.8 zoom, then piss away the thousands of dollars spent on camera equipment capable of utmost technical quality by using the popup flash :banghead:

I had my D40 along, using my 18-55, 55-200 and 35/1.8 handheld up to ISO 1600 with no flash and I got by just fine.

I wish people would learn how to use their cameras rather than spray-and-pray in auto mode.

Just had to get that off my chest.

EDIT: w00t for post #1000 :D

I hate the popup flash on my D 70. If I don't have flash with me then I turn the flash off.

Actually, it pisses me off more to have the shutter open on my flashless camera and have someone pop their little popup making this nice little star in the paint.

I don't care how others use their cameras, just as long as they ain't flashing my subject wile I am shooting it.

few folds of toilet paper infront and even the cheapest popup improves no end! :)

I couldn't help but be so bothered by the people who show up with a D700 and f/2.8 zoom, then piss away the thousands of dollars spent on camera equipment capable of utmost technical quality by using the popup flash :banghead:

I had my D40 along, using my 18-55, 55-200 and 35/1.8 handheld up to ISO 1600 with no flash and I got by just fine.

I wish people would learn how to use their cameras rather than spray-and-pray in auto mode.

Who cares what someone else has or uses

I guess I'm in the minority. It makes me wince with pain when I see other people doing things so incorrectly that I could do so much better.

Who cares what someone else has or uses

My thoughts too. Who cares. I have enough problems trying to figure our what Im doing. :lol::lol: And I know people are saying about me....."look at that moron....he only has a Canon XT and a kit lens, he shouldnt even be here. ":er:

What I find even more hilarious is when you see that guy with the fancy MK** whatever and he's hopelessly flipping through menus and frantically altering the AF settings in hopes of getting something useful out of his amazing camera. Meanwhile all the D** and X** are happily snapping away without a care in the world. :mrgreen:

Oh wait... that was a reflection of me in a mirrored window, noob! :lol: :lol:

I just saw a guy on NCIS using pop up flash. How wrong can that be?:lol::lol:, But then again, he was shooting Nikon.:lol:

I feel sorry for people who consider the noise at 1600 (for a D40, not a D3) to be acceptable - its pretty damn obvious in the photo, and whereas grain added character - noise is a load of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back