This may sound creepy but....

My avatar is a reflection of my general mood. This varies from week to week or month to month, just as my avatar does. I hope people will remember me by my screen name (I am Senor), which is partially why I picked what I did (it seems easy to remember IMO.

It is a little bit confusing but it dosent make me mad. When they change you sometimes you dont know who that person is but that just might be me.

I also figure no one on here really cares about me enough to get upset whether or not I change my photo. I'm not really the social, charismatic type (I try to be, but I fail miserably).

I also figure no one on here really cares about me enough to get upset whether or not I change my photo. I'm not really the social, charismatic type (I try to be, but I fail miserably).
I wouldn't say that I get upset, but I do notice when people change it up.

When you changed your's to a troll in response to some comments in another thread, I thought that was a little funny. Hopefully you did too. Don't take the things people say on here too personally.

Mine is kinda the way I feel right now too. Burnt out.
I am so bored with my life right now it's not funny. I feel like I need to do something or go somewhere, but I don't know what/where, and can't afford it anyway...lol.

I used to get bored with my avatar almsot weekly. Changing sometimes didn't go down too well.

Here are some from the past;

66909880.jpg
775a4cf7.jpg
7cd6ec8c.jpg
bcc2e61c.gif
c710cba2.jpg
471cbf0a.gif
e929830c.jpg
e0f6bcf8.jpg
f10acc1c.jpg
bf6c03a4.gif
woodland.gif

And of course the fluffy handcuffs from years ago which I'm using right now.

I am wondering for the TPF meet ups if the members tape their avatar to their face so everyone can recognize them....

Haha!
I know if I ever get to a meetup it does not matter what people are really called - I am hopless with names so they will all end up being called forum names (or as close to as I can work out what they say!)

I am wondering for the TPF meet ups if the members tape their avatar to their face so everyone can recognize them....

It's always embarrasing meeting people you know through one name on the internet and then introducing yourself in front of others who don't know what you're on about. Thankfully mine isn't too bad.

The part that really really freaked me out was when I ran into a member from the forum ....on the street that I did not even knew existed here. He came up to me and said..."are you Chiller" I said yea...
His reply was..."I recognized you from your avatar" And no..I dont have blood on me all the time. :lol::lol:

that would freak me out!

At my job, we have a fly-in once a year from members of an aviation message board. And they all wear name tags with their name, and their screen handle. I just thought I'd say this since it is actually pertinent to the thread (the first pertinent post I've made in about two months...).

Most reactions

Back